A Truly Precious Stone: The Benefits And Beauty Of Opal
The Beauty of Opal
Opal is a beautiful gem that represents birthdays in October.
Many people all over the world believe that opal has quite a few health and spiritual benefits. It is found mainly in Australia, but small amounts have also been found in Turkey, Brazil, and the United States.
It is mined from these countries, and it is a form of silicon dioxide.
The name “opal” means “precious,” and this stone has brought good luck and love to many different cultures, some dating back to 75 AD. Some cultures said that those who wore opals had powers of invisibility and were able to read minds.
Many cultures said that witches were the only ones who could wear opals.
Many different cultures have said it is very unlucky for those not born in October to wear an opal. However, for those born in the month of October, the gem has many benefits.
- Opal is said to enhance the romance in any married couple’s life. The beauty of the stone has been known to bring out the love and romance in relationships.
- It is said that the opal gem will bring great prosperity to anyone who wears it, along with love, beauty, and good luck.
- Opal also helps to boost the immunity and metabolism, and helps to energize those who wear it. Many different cultures have said that the opal has helped them to lose unwanted pounds.
- In the bedroom, the opal is one of the gems that helps to boost the sexual energy. It will help the couple to be more open with each other sexually.
- The opal is also known to help those who focus their attention on the world of the arts. Writers, musicians, and artists who wear opal are said to become very creative.
- Opals are also beneficial for the nervous and immune systems. The opal works on the Sahasrara Chakra, which connects your body with the universal consciousness.
- Wearing opal means luck, power, and high status in society for anyone who wears it.
Whether opal is your birthstone or not, there is so much to be said for it. The Native Americans still make beautiful jewelry with it today and hold it in very high regard.
There are quite a few varieties of opals including white opals, which are the most popular. There are also black opals, fire opals, boulder opals, pink opals, blue opals, and morado or purple opals.
With so many beautiful colors of opals, it is hard not to fall madly in love with this stone.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Naima Woodson 7 MINUTE READ
- by Catherine Palmer 7 MINUTE READ
- by Angela Sudzukovic 8 MINUTE READ
- by Ashley Leavy 8 MINUTE READ
- by Matt Caron 4 MINUTE READ
- by Natasha Ganes 3 MINUTE READ