Astrology Weekly Horoscope Nov. 24 To Nov. 30, 2019
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
This week packed with astrological transits!
First, we are in the month of Sagittarius, read more about that here and please do the quantum light meditation which will allow you to invest light into the solar cycle (it can be done at any time in the month). The week starts off with Venus entering Capricorn. With Venus in Capricorn, we will be asked to open our hearts faster than usual! We need to be aware of not holding back your love. Remember love is a choice! Or as my dear friend reminds me of, “to love is to choose”.
On the same day, we will have the New Moon in Sagittarius which you can read about here. Then, Neptune will go direct in Pisces relieving us of spiritual confusion and any themes of victimization and poor-me attitudes. We no longer need to play the martyr and can find new outlets for creativity. Look for a new perspective!
Sagittarius will ask us to take care of our blood pressure, circulation and our hearts to a certain extent. “I renounce the past” is what we say when we do the Scorpio exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. If you’re a Sagittarius, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) so book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you.
On Thanksgiving Day, the Moon will be in aspect with Neptune, who just went direct, so watch out for imagining things. Appreciate your elders and because the Moon will also be conjunct Jupiter, it’s a good time to try to get pregnant, even if it’s with a turkey! LOL! We are also asked to go with the flow as Venus is in alignment with Uranus bestowing us with some wildcard energy of the unexpected.
There is a huge desire nature in this chart so go with what you feel is the right direction.
The cosmic signature of the week is Temperance, which is giving us the power to transmute ourselves and our lives. So we can identify the lower vibrations, and rather than block them out with hedonistic behavior, we can wash them out by drawing down higher energies. Remember, we cannot get rid of darkness and negativity, we can only replace it with light. The gifts of the week are the ability to open up faster so that we can experience society and express our personal freedom within it.
The challenges of the week will illuminate how oblivious we are to anything that is different from ourselves. So while we all have personal freedom, it is at this point, sadly only a potential and we are bound by so many limitations and judgments. So open your mind and allow your awareness to open the door into growth.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Venus is aligned with Jupiter giving us a lot of feel-good energies. Prosperity, wealth and love can all be yours. What’s the best way to reap them? Restriction! With a little bit of self-restraint, we will create the vessel to receive all the energy we need to instantly reveal what we want. It’s a beautiful and powerful truth.
- Monday: The Moon and Mars are in Scorpio and Mars is in opposition to Uranus in Taurus. We may need to confront some energy that wants to run away. Union is attainable if we muster the courage to break free from old belief systems.
- Tuesday: Venus moving into Capricorn will challenge us to open up to others faster than usual. We shouldn’t concern ourselves with how much love or money we get. We just need to invest in love and relationships and the return will be manyfold! Some of us my love being stubborn with this which is too bad because there could be so much manifestation power to be used. Happy New Moon in Sagittarius!
- Wednesday: Neptune will go direct in Pisces relieving us of spiritual confusion and any themes of victimization and poor me attitudes. We no longer need to play the martyr and can find new outlets for creativity. Look for a new perspective!
- Thursday: On Thanksgiving Day, the Moon will be in aspect with Neptune, who just went direct, so watch out for imagining things. Appreciate your elders and because the Moon will also be conjunct Jupiter, it’s a good time to try to get pregnant, even if it’s with a turkey! LOL!
- Friday: Venus is settling into Capricorn, once again reminding us to open to love faster. We may feel like we need to calculate love, but we should just realize this can’t be done. Everything in love is counted by the cosmos, not by the ego. In other words, don’t let cold calculations get in the way of love.
- Saturday: The Moon and Saturn are aligned in Capricorn giving us a strong sense of inner purpose and destiny. We will see where we need to take matters into our own hands and reveal light where there has been darkness.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 27 MINUTE READ