Astrology Weekly Horoscope Nov. 17 – Nov. 23, 2019
We will need to be thinking about how to move forward by helping others and figuring out the best solutions for them.
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
This week, Mars the planet of energy will enter Scorpio. Mercury will go direct in Scorpio, and the Sun will ingress into Sagittarius!
So there will be some shifts depending on where this is happening within your personal birth chart. We will feel these changes as a collective. With Mars in Scorpio, all of us will be challenged to do the impossible and grow out of environments where we make compromises. Oh man! What does this mean? A lot. With Mars in Scorpio, we will be shown where we settle for less in life and dress it up as something it’s not. A compromise is anytime we accept a standard of living or being that is lower than desirable. For example, because we are talking Scorpio, sexual stamina is strong!
Scorpio will ask us to take care of our large intestine. “I am basically clean and good” is what we say when we do the Scorpio exercise from my Vessel Building App.
Mercury will go direct which can bring some clear thinking and help us release the obsession with the past ways of analyzing situations. There will be a release from the nostalgic way of doing this, but we will be thinking about how to move forward by helping others and figuring out the best solutions for them. The cosmic signature of the week is such that we are adorned with an attitude of compassion. We are passionate about our actions, yet we are concerned about the impacts they have on others. It’s a soft energy that has the ability to accomplish great tasks.
The gift of the week is allowing us to understand that we are always protected and that we are always in the right place at the right time when we control ego urges. The challenge of the week sloth and being defensive. So open up and allow yourself to be happy with others because the universe wants to help! As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH Astrology.
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Before you take on more, really asses your options. There are all sorts of things popping up that might actually be distractions. Remember what you’ve done before you do it again. You have a choice!
- Monday: The Moon starts off in 0° Leo. Watch out for some diva energy! Work for what you want rather than expecting others to just get everything for you. Don’t be melodramatic, rather share your light with others.
- Tuesday: Mars in the final degree of Libra asking us to share our energy with our heart’s desires! Be a bit spontaneous and allow for growth through relaxing and healing old wounds.
- Wednesday: Be sure to look at all sides of a situation when it comes to friends, neighbors or siblings. Lessons learned need to be applied, otherwise, we take another spin on the wheel of DRAMA! Mercury will go direct.
- Thursday: No need to exaggerate your words or thoughts today. Stay humble. You’ll be able to convey your passion by communicating from your heart. Open your mind, open your heart and the mouth will follow. No worries here!
- Friday: Today we enter into the month of Sagittarius. It’s a month of miracles, wonders, and blessings. Time to expand, grow and push yourself! Sag/ wants its personal freedom, so play nice guys.
- Saturday: Make a list of the things you need to work on. Then ask your best parts of yourself to figure out how to make it happen. Saturn is crystalizing our recent experiences so that we can bring the best to the table soon.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 27 MINUTE READ