Astrology Weekly Horoscope March 1-7, 2020
Without a proper winter, it’s no wonder there is so much bacteria flying around! Earth hasn’t had the proper rhythm to purify itself. @ArikXander
- Sun approaching Neptune in Pisces
- Venus Square Saturn
- Mercury Rx Enters Aquarius
- Venus Enters Taurus
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
Spring is coming! But winter wasn’t cold enough!
Have you noticed? Mother Nature is a bit in an upheaval. The seasonal weather patterns are out of balance and the elements are struggling to express themselves. It’s not getting cold enough to kill off bacteria and viruses and people are getting sick, viruses are spreading, and mother nature is upset. Without a proper winter, it’s no wonder there is so much bacteria flying around! Earth hasn’t had the proper rhythm to purify itself.
Clients are coming to me in a panic about what to do. As my wonderful wife says, “first cause is always mental.” It’s true. We don’t need to run around in a panic, rather we need to educate ourselves about the proper consciousness to have to balance out the elements. Cosmically speaking, Pisces is asking us to integrate everything we have experienced so that we can control which direction we evolve into.
The sun is approaching Neptune in Pisces! This will be a powerful conjunction of archetypes on March 8, 2020! In a way, it’s preparation for the full moon in Virgo when we will be given a chance to get out of our way. This Sun-Neptune in Pisces alignment will bring a new point of view to something from our childhood. The degree we can surrender old hang-ups our wounded child is stuck on will determine how much of our innate resources we will be able to access. This is a transit of liberation and opening our eyes to what’s been right in front of us all along. When utilized optimally, we will learn that we have everything we need to see the light and become content, happy, and at peace.
Pisces will ask us to take care of our bladder, feet, brain, and DNA. “Dissonances and conflicts within me have been resolved” is what we say when we do the Pisces exercise from my Vessel Building App.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Winter season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Pisces, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you! Mercury is still retrograde and will move back a sign into Aquarius! There is some major time traveling going on here. This is a time when we need to really look at our intentions and wishes. Be brutally honest and see if you’ve stolen any ideas or are trying to get away with something that doesn’t belong to you. Perhaps you’ve taken on too much mental commitment. Remember, “first cause is always mental”, so with Mercury going back into Aquarius, an air sign, we can undo any mental forms causing blockages.
I have organized an online 12 Day Astrological New Year Guided Meditation beginning on the Spring Equinox, granting you access to the seed level opportunities you have to plant positive energy to come into fruition on the corresponding months throughout the astrological year. On each of the 12 days, you can contemplate and say the mantra throughout the day that connects to the future, allowing you to get a head start on the challenges and gifts available to you in the coming time. Each day also has an expansion to help you align with the archetypal energy of that month.
The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to find the negative and inject positive into it. It’s about achieving freedom in areas where we thought to be hopeless. This could be in love, finance, family, health or wherever you experience darkness. The gift from this week is the ability to receive anything we need to correct our fate. There is also a surge of money coming through. The challenge from this week is to become illusioned by the material world, thinking it is everything that exists as in becoming too materialistic.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Today is the seed level for the month of March – review your day 3 meditation from The 2020 meditation. Strive for what you want. Put your heart into it and know it’s part of your journey to confront love in the face.
- Monday: The Moon is in Gemini, the dialogue is high and we want to see what’s going on with others. Use your words effectively as you can build trust with the cosmic bank of the Universe.
- Tuesday: It’s time to work hard with others now. There is a lot of energy in collaboration, so be sure to get your ego out of the way in order to build your dreams in the material.
- Wednesday: Mercury is about to retrograde back into Aquarius. There is some major time traveling going on here. This is a time when we need to really look at our intentions and wishes. Be brutally honest and see if you’ve stolen any ideas or are trying to get away with something that doesn’t belong to you.
- Thursday: Open your heart to wealth and power. Power is defined as good or bad by the person who uses it. True power can overcome anything at any time in any place! True power comes from an open heart vortex.
- Friday: Venus has entered Taurus, making us all very sensual and in touch with the physical world. This is a great placement for money especially as she approaches Uranus! Expect new ways to earn money!
- Saturday: Check where you stand with all your resources. Are you sharing and caring? Or calculating, trying to find shortcuts and sneaky benefits? The cosmos is always watching you even if you think there are no witnesses.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 27 MINUTE READ