Astrology Weekly Horoscope June 21 – 27, 2020
When we push our problems onto others, we give our power to solve them away. @ArikXander
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
- Annular Solar Eclipse
- New Moon at 0 Cancer 21′
- Neptune goes Retrograde
- Venus goes Direct
Here we are! We made it to summer! Now, the sun is transiting through Cancer, somewhere within your own astrological chart, highlighting all kinds of themes around clan, emotions, and actions.
It’s interesting because the longest day of the year has been eclipsed by the Moon! There is really a lot to work with so let’s see what’s going on with the stars this week. We are called to contemplate our actions. More specifically, we are asked to look within and see WHY we are doing a certain action. Mercury is retrograde in Cancer supporting this introspective perspective. Why are we doing something and Who will it affect?
We want to really look so that we can see if we are being reactive or being responsive (meaning that we are responsible for ourselves). When we can adopt this attitude, we can control our emotions and our reality. The week begins with the New Moon and Summer Solstice which is granting us access to the quantum level for the entire Summer and 2020 decade. My 48-hour live stream replay for each teaching and guided meditation is available for participation.
READ MORE ABOUT THE CANCER SEASON 2020
Cancer will ask us to take care of our stomach, lymphatic system, and emotional bodies. “I am content” is what we say when we do the Cancer exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Cancer Essential Oil or the Cancer Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Cancer fate.
This first week of Cancer makes us aware of where we want to impose onto others. But really, we are solely responsible for our of disasters, and to the degree that we push them onto others will be how long we prolong them. The sooner we take responsibility, the sooner we can shift.
Neptune will go retrograde challenging old views and old connections within and around us! Then, Venus will turn direct allow us to express our love with more clarity and grace.
The cosmic signature of the week is giving us the ability to spread love across long distances.
The gift of the week understanding and flexibility.
The challenge of the week being superficial.
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Happy Summer Solstice! Plant positive energy for a powerful return!
- Monday: The Moon is in Cancer pushing us forward towards our financial goals!
- Tuesday: Today there is an abundance of emotional flow between the Moon and Mars. We need to respect their boundaries and stop being so needy.
- Wednesday: Mercury is retrograde in Cancer. We need to convert our negative thoughts and temptations into opportunities for restriction which has the greatest reward.
- Thursday: Healing ourselves will bestow great ideas and open our hearts to others.
- Friday: Venus is direct in Gemini giving us the ability to spread love and relationships. Today we just need to stay away from that neediness so that we can bring rather than take.
- Saturday: Saturn is in a critical degree in Aquarius shifting global structure. Remember to love others especially when it’s difficult and we have so many reasons to judge.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ