Astrology Weekly Horoscope June 14 – 20, 2020
“Birds of a feather, do flock together. Where that flock is going is up to the winds of fate. We can break our fate by breaking certain relationships that share that fate.” — ArikXander
Disclaimer: while the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, book a reading with me.
- Moon Conjunct Uranus
- Mercury goes Retrograde
- Sun Enters Cancer – Sign Up For $12 Virtual Ritual
- Be sure to read the Coronavirus Astro Report
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
In this final week of Gemini, we are given the power to leave a bad relationship. Actually, it’s a duty. We will be granted the clarity to see the bad parts of a relationship as well as the energy to break away from it.
How? The Moon is making its monthly visit to Uranus in Taurus allowing us to break away from negative emotions and attachments in our relationships. It will also give us the power to turn from a person of taking into a person of sharing. Birds of a feather, do flock together. Where that flock is going is up to the winds of fate. We can break our fate by breaking certain relationships that share that fate.
Group, or collective, fate has more gravity than individual fate. When we enter a relationship with someone our fate intertwines when theirs and when fate is similar, it has more influence on the subconscious and obvious levels. Sometimes we need to let go of a relationship so that we can grow as individuals. This week the cosmos is really talking about intimate – 1 to 1 – relationships, but it can also apply to businesses, groups, and even family. It is worth noting that Mercury will go retrograde in Cancer, having us review our ideas and identities within the family for the next three weeks.
The chart for this week has a lot of water, which means we need to establish and work on our boundaries and issues of promiscuity on any level.
At the end of this week, the sun will move into Cancer marking the beginning of Summer. So before we enter into the new season, we are asked to look at where we still blame. We want to eliminate within us any propensity to blame people close to us for our misfortunes or lack of attention. Is it so bad to just want a little acknowledgment for our great we are? Well, it creates an opening, so we let you decide.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Spring season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Gemini, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
Moreover, we are also looking at where we continue to give too much emphasis on the material and thereby create blockages within our own life. Some people often feel better than others based on the amount of wealth, success, or status they have – this is how we cut ourselves off from the Universe. In relationships, we are prone to taking because we think things are “unfair”. Being wealthy is not the same as being liberated or wealthy, in fact, it can put us into prison especially if we acquired it selfishly.
As the Sun aligns with the North Node, we are all being shown where we are headed. Your thoughts are your GPS, so please try to be as mindful as possible. Cancer season will teach us how to turn this deprivation into contentment and put an end to the circles we find ourselves driving around in. If you find yourself more introverted this week, go with it. The energies are shifting. To the degree we are able to work on ourselves will have a direct impact on how easily things come to us.
The cosmic signature of the week is showing us where we need to shine the light within our own darkness to lead the other for others.
The gift of the week is union.
The challenge of the week fear and suspicion of the outside world.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Today we are asked to find new ways to end old situations.
- Monday: The Moon is in Aries giving us brilliant ideas that want to be put into action!
- Tuesday: Try not to let any new opportunities slip through your hands that are too busy dealing with power.
- Wednesday: Negative thinking is in the air today. Try to use it to your advantage by exposing the root of this thought process.
- Thursday: Today is a powerful day to begin new ventures. Open your heart to opportunities within relationships. Mercury also turns retrograde in Cancer.
- Friday: We are figuring out when to speak and when to remain silent. Everyone has their own temperance process with this.
- Saturday: Happy Summer Solstice. Saturn is in a critical degree of Aquarius. All sorts of humanitarian issues have been brought into light for review. Working on these issues will soon bring opportunities for abundance.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 17 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ