Astrology Weekly Horoscope July 5-11, 2020
When there is peace between spirit and matter, healing is a given. – @ArikXander
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
- Lunar Eclipse
- Thunder Full Moon at 13 Capricorn 37′
- Mercury Square Mars
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
This is the week of healing. Whatever your pain is – it can be healed. But you must bring spirit and form into harmony.
This full moon eclipse is going to set the stage for the entire week. So we are asked to reflect and see where we don’t agree with ourselves on all levels.
It’s really about the ability to bring spirit and body into union. Once we achieve this, we heal – as it is impossible for darkness to exist where there is light. What this means is that our physical body is truly full of puss, germs, and parasites Whenever we put too much emphasis on the body, we give power to parasites of all sorts.
I have written precisely about this in my COVID-19 Astrological Report. To recap, we as a collective put too much emphasis on the material and made it our religion. We essentially gave the material too much power and now we are paying the price for it with a pandemic. Without getting into the specifics of how we did it, we just need to know that Capricorn is a materialistic earth sign, ruled by Saturn – the cosmic auditor.
So the energy available this week is one of healing and we can really achieve a lot of healing, especially from the lunar eclipse. All we need to do is shift our focus from material domination to a union with spirituality. We need both. We cannot just shift to the other extreme of non-material because spirit needs form. But these two forms need to be in agreement, they need to be at peace.
When there is peace between spirit and matter, healing is a given. Until then, the spirit tries to flee the material with every exhalation.
Cancer will ask us to take care of our stomach, lymphatic system, and emotional bodies. “I am content” is what we say when we do the Cancer exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Cancer Essential Oil or the Cancer Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Cancer fate.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Summer season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Summer, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
Last week, we became more acquainted with evil eye – which is essentially materialistic entitlement. This week, we want to focus on seeing with love and appreciating both the material and spiritual.
- The cosmic signature of the week is allowing for harmony between spirit and matter so that healing can occur.
- The gift of the week is healing.
- The challenge of the week is discomfort.
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Today is the Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn. A great way to begin the week of healing!
- Monday: Today the moon is aligned with Jupiter in Capricorn. Things that were once still, will get some motion.
- Tuesday: Mars is in Aries giving us energy and drive. Channel your energy through service to harmony!
- Wednesday: Think about what you really want and write it down. Let it sit and then make an intention.
- Thursday: Open your heart to hidden depths within you. Love all of you, not just the parts you like.
- Friday: Find the right words by speaking from things you’ve healed. Share your experiences with others.
- Saturday: These days, the energy is heavy, but we are really just going through this critical moment once more and then it’s over for a while.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ