Astrology Weekly Horoscope July 12 – 18, 2020
“We don’t need to go out and heal the world, we just need to heal our inner world and thereby bring peace by being peaceful, which is what the world needs to heal.” — @ARIKXANDER
- Mercury goes direct in Cancer
- Sun Trine Neptune
- Sun Opposite Jupiter
- Sun Opposite Pluto
- New Moon in Cancer
- Be sure to read the Coronavirus Astro Report
- Read the Post-Pandemic Life: How To Avoid What’s To Come
Don’t worry, everything has been retrograde, which explains why things have been glitchy and a bit stop and go. The cosmic environment is charged, but remember, the greatest blessings come from the greatest challenges!
As time is speeding up, we are asked to prepare for cosmic events sooner rather than later. Otherwise, we risk a repeat of another pandemic. We need to constantly remain proactive with our intentions to transform and improve our lives. We don’t need to go out and heal the world, we just need to heal our inner world and thereby bring peace by being peaceful, which is what the world needs to heal. The week starts off with Mercury, the planet of communication and thought, going direct in Cancer after a few weeks in retrograde. Expect your devices and conversations to flow with more continuity and consistency. Mercury’s position in Cancer is asking us to really put our thoughts into action. While it was retrograde we had been shown where we stay in the mental realm without any approach into the physical world.
Whatever is to be said about the spiritual realm, the material realm is where things happen, and it’s where we live. No matter what is going on in the material world, it is really a blessing to be in it because it’s the only realm where we can create and live life. In fact, there is a long queue of beings waiting to take rebirth in this material world, and a long long line of beings waiting to be reborn as a human – never mind the blessed few that will be reborn with conscious memory of this truth.
Now that Mercury will go direct at the beginning of the week, we will be able to direct our focus onto our actions and receive the energy we need to master things within our individual world. We may be reminded where we have failed to live up to the words we have spoken in the promise of an outcome. It’s a reminder to avoid that going forward and to know that we always pay the price for promises and vows we have broken. This is not to discourage us, but to encourage us to never underestimate the power of our words. They are like incantations that open or close worlds.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Summer season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Summer, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
With all the healing we downloaded last week, we are now asked to use that healing energy in wholesome ways. There is a surge of cosmic energy asking us to focus that healing energy onto what’s hidden about individuality and independence. We are beginning to see that we were not as free as we were led to believe. Now is the time to eliminate any entitlements to freedom and realize that true freedom comes as a byproduct of letting go of codependency with the material.
On Thursday, we will be confronted with that summertime sadness. This is a period of three weeks of destructive energy that is going to tempt our selfish nature. Within those three weeks, there will be a second New Moon in Cancer next Sunday, giving us the ability to remove jealousy and envy from our lives. I will be guiding us all through a meditation at the end of these three weeks when the energy peaks.
The cosmic signature of the week is opening opportunities for leadership and self-responsibility. We need to become proactive in our growth and not just wait around for others to push our buttons.
The gift of the week is the vision to see where once we were blind.
The challenge of the week is selfishness and being obvious to the law of cause and effect.
Also, I want to mention that we started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify.
For even deeper talks about spirituality and the world, beyond the news, check out our Speechless.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Mercury, the planet of communication and thought, going direct in Cancer after a few weeks in retrograde. Expect your devices and conversations to flow with more continuity and consistency. Mercury’s position in Cancer is asking us to really put our thoughts into action. While it was retrograde we had been shown where we stay in the mental realm without any approach into the physical world.
- Monday: The energy is low today. If you feel like you’re not getting enough energy for your projects and needs, take a rest and restore yourself. Think twice before jumping onto opportunities that seem too good to be true because they probably are.
- Tuesday: The Sun is opposing Jupiter while the Moon is aligned with Uranus: rebellion much? This could be an explosive day for most unless we can push ourselves to grow out of our comfort zone.
- Wednesday: The Sun is opposing Pluto, power struggles abound! Try to go with the flow as much as you can without losing your dignity! Pick your battles.
- Thursday: Today begins the first day of the three weeks of destruction. Tread carefully. Let others have the right of way. There is actually an abundance of blessings but the ego is a thief who feels entitled to it all.
- Friday: The Moon and Venus are aligned, bringing up issues of love and relationships. It’s a good day to work on the spectrum of low self-esteem and arrogance as neither are welcomed on the spiritual path.
- Saturday: Saturn is retrograde in Capricorn, annoying all of us. Try to find the opportunity you’ve missed back in winter. Maybe it’s still on deck.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ