Astrology Weekly Horoscope Dec. 8-14, 2019
It’s time to outshine the obstacles and move towards the land which is waiting for you!
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
The Intense Conjunction of Saturn and Pluto has already begun in its approaching phase. I asked some of my students what they thought about this transit and here’s what some of them wrote:
“The challenge is to really see and acknowledge that the perception of the world/or people tell nothing about the world/or people but everything about the person itself and what is needed to overcome and purify.”
“What I see is that they are both essentially about powerful change. Pluto shows the challenges we need to overcome collectively in order to transform, as we awaken to the truth that all our karma is interwoven into a greater collective picture. And Saturn shows where we each need to work on ourselves in order to complete our part of that greater karmic picture.”
“In the approach aspect of the conjunction, the mood may reflect how open (or not) people are to change — they may respond negatively or positively to the potential for transforming our codependence with, and conformance to, social norms, traditional unquestioned belief systems, status quo, and comfort zones. The mood may emphasize divisiveness, reflecting our collective attachment to judgment as an attempt to separate, reject, ourselves and others.”
“The energy of intense change may represent losing a way of life that some may not be prepared to let go. Already these challenges can be felt in the intense energies being collectively experienced as historical phenomena, revolutionary events, and the sense of shock to the system that comes with awakening to subjects and issues we collectively haven’t wanted to confront — we’ve preferred to stay ignorant about — and pretend that the negativity and judgments being reflected in the world aren’t coming from within ourselves.”
“Gifts that the conjunction offers — to uplift the mood — would be the ability to free ourselves of the chains of our negative thoughts, to not succumb to the appearance of things but to realize and accept that what we see in the shadows are the rejected aspects of ourselves that we’ve judged to be good and bad — what we need to accept.”
“To activate these gifts and lighten the mood of the world, we have an opportunity to take self-responsibility for our judgments, for our negative actions, and acknowledge that what we are rejecting, fearing, struggling, resisting, and rebelling against is of our own creation. All that is required is to accept ourselves and each other.”
As you can read, I am VERY proud of my DASH Astrology students and I could post more of what they said if I could! So most astrologers and schools are all focused on the January EXACT conjunction, but you guys, in the DASH System, these two powerhouses are already conjunct in an approaching phase, which is unique.
The chart of this week is giving us the raw power we need to take advantage of the miracles which are available to us during solar Sagittarius. If you want to really get aligned with the Sagittarius archetype, check out my Sun in Sag Solar Meditation.
Capricorn continues to host five planets, namely Jupiter, the South Node, Venus, Saturn, and Pluto, in its sign this week. Jupiter will remain in Capricorn for one year which will put a huge focus on Half-Truths, Codependency, and Liberation. Read my Jupiter in Capricorn Vortex Forecast to stay up to date with what’s going on there. Also, this week the Sun in Sagittarius will face off with the Full Moon in Gemini.
Sagittarius will ask us to take care of our blood pressure, circulation and our hearts to a certain extent. “I renounce the past” is what we say when we do the Scorpio exercise from my Vessel Building App.
With the Sun transiting the deepest part of the chart this week, we need to really be sure that we want what we want. It’s time to take things out of the conceptual and into the actual when we begin to take the steps necessary to journey into a new reality. Talk is cheap this week as the Universe is asking us to really walk the talk. The Full Moon in Gemini will only propel this movement. If we get stuck in the talk, then that’s where we will stay. There will be a ton of temptation and spiritual illusions trying to tell us that everything is okay the way it is, which is a half-truth.
Of course on the highest level, everything is perfect the way it is, but that’s not where we live. We live here in the material world and we want things and we need to allow ourselves to want things! So it’s time to outshine the obstacles and move towards the land which is waiting for you. The cosmic signature of the week is split between focusing on the details and working hard. There is so much going on this week, and we are really looking at the fine print and working hard to make it all perfect before we enter into the new decade.
The gift of the week is unity and manifestation – meaning that we will manifest once we unite with parts of ourselves which we have gone dark on. We also want to think about forming healthy attachments as we are letting go of codependency. AND GUESS WHAT – WE CAN ONLY EVER BE CODEPENDENT WITH OUR OWN EGO! How’s that for a mindblower!!? The challenge of the week is losing sight of the forest for the trees and making it a truth. Watch out for jumping to conclusions and remember that whatever you experience in your reality is a reflection of yourself – accept or rejected.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything. The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: It’s time to outshine the obstacles and move towards the future reality which is waiting for you!
- Monday: The Moon is in Taurus reminding you of lessons learned about money and fluctuation. If you want more money, connect to the energy field of money and see what stands between you and it.
- Tuesday: Mars is also directing our attention to money and energizing new ideas to be of service. Do not underestimate or overestimate your value and really put others first so that you can figure out where to put your best efforts.
- Wednesday: Mercury and the Moon are in opposition. Watch what your words today as you might say something you will later regret. Buyer’s remorse needs to go out the window, everything is pushing you forward now.
- Thursday: Jupiter in Capricorn is really challenging those half-truths we think are “Truth”. Get over yourself and open your mind to new ways of doing things because the old ways are going to get you into trouble.
- Friday: Be yourself and hold your ground. Many of you will be cast into a favorable light as long as you don’t become someone else with the intention of impressing or manipulating others. That’s all just codependency with your ego! Think about forming healthy attachments.
- Saturday: There is strong manifestation powers today. Be sure what you want is REALLY what you want so that you’re nothing sorry for what you wished for later. It happens more than you would think. So really be honest and aligned with yourself to avoid this.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 17 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ