Astrology Weekly Horoscope August 2 – 8, 2020
Venus will move into Cancer asking us all to love with our emotions and not because of our emotions. – @ArikXander
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
There is a powerful flow of energy at the beginning of the week. The stars are sending us signals to work hard and get down to business. We are slowly shifting back into work consciousness as we cultivate more ambition and motivation to achieve our goals. Move slowly though. Even if you want to move quickly, don’t most too fast, because you will miss things. Being impulsive will backfire this week.
Building systems, implementation, and leading the way are all themes this week. Don’t start anything new just yet, but get all your ducks in a row so that you can blast off next week. The cosmos soon wants us to contribute and begin working after this phase of healing and rejuvenation. One way this energy could be misused is by becoming stubborn and tight. Just move out of your comfort zone as much as possible and shed any crumb of entitlement and you’ll be okay! Easier said than done, but please keep it in mind! If you notice yourself getting uptight, take a breathe and reapproach.
The week also starts with the Full Moon of Wishes. It’s going to give us three days of transforming entitlement into appreciation. With everything going on in the world, we need as much appreciation as we can cultivate right now. Please join in my Full Moon virtual ritual to optimize the lunation as much as possible. As I have said in many articles and interviews, it is entitlement that invited the COVID19 widespread and we need to shut it out with appreciation amongst other things.
We are also in the final week of the three negative weeks. On August 7th, I will host an online meditation releasing the pressure and cultivating love. Essentially, we will be able to turn the darkest of the dark into the brightest of light. After this day, we can resume business and projects as usual.
Leo will ask us to take care of our heart, spine, and specific minerals. “I act from the wisdom of my heart” is what we say when we do the Leo exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Leo Essential Oil or the Leo Phone Wallpaper, which is designed with the archetypal colors to create electrical impulses in the brain that stimulate biochemical processes in the body to transcend Leo astrology.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Leo season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Leo, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
It would be wise to tap into the Leo energy in a positive way with the Leo Season 2020 Meditation. There you can access the 30-day window to harness the sunlight filtered through Leo and optimize the month and sign within your chart. Don’t forget to celebrate who you’ve become and what you’ve grown out of. This will help you see the next steps that need to be taken. Everyone needs love this week, so be kind, and don’t forget that these negative weeks get tougher and tougher with each day. So don’t snap.
At the end of the week, Venus will enter Cancer making love softer and more gentle, but even a bit moody.
- The cosmic signature of the week asking us to heal wounds around independence and codependence. There is no need to use others. Do the work yourself.
- The gift of the week is the bravery to look behind the obvious.
- The challenge of the week fear of the world. Be brave!
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: You are not your wounds, even if your wounds want you to be. It’s time to accept healing and step into your god-given power.
- Monday: Today is the Full Moon in Aquarius. What are you appreciative of or unappreciative of? Think about it.
- Tuesday: No need to be codependent with people you work with, it’ll only make things sticky and icky. Boundaries, please.
- Wednesday: Be disciplined with your thoughts. Mind over matter requires mental control and the choice to restrict from believing in the whispers of the ego.
- Thursday: If your heart takes refuge in what or who you know, then you might want to consider having a change of heart.
- Friday: Really look at where love takes you today. Venus will move into Cancer asking us all to love with our emotions and not because of our emotions. Be wary of people who love because of emotions.
- Saturday: We are still receiving and reviewing lessons regarding the global pandemic. Some of us are in denial and some of us are in fear. Think about how to uplift yourself by defying the gravity of your negative choices. That’s it.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 17 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ