Astrology Horoscope August 9 – 15, 2020
The ego is obsessed with not making mistakes as it’s easily offended by learning and the idea that it needs to grow out of old patterns. @ArikXander
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🤩
- Sun in Leo
- Mercury Square Uranus
- Mars Square Pluto
- Uranus goes Retrograde
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
We have begun a seven-week process of healing with sympathy as the key ingredient. Sympathy for ourselves and for others and the state of the world. Sympathy is not pity, nor is it compassion. Sympathy is the ability to understand the context of a situation without personal involvement or self-absorption. Sympathy allows us to listen without comparing or referencing ourselves so that we can really understand the other.
At the beginning of the week, both the Moon and Sun are in fire signs. We might all feel like we can do it on our own, but we can’t. If we charge forward as a lone ranger, we might find ourselves acting alone without consideration of or sympathy for others. Self-responsibility is enough for us to handle on our own so be generous with opening up to others. On Thursday, Mars will make a challenge to Pluto, the planet of transformation. We are really asked to grow up and transform ourselves by shedding old identities. It’s a time to break down old habits around what we identify with. It’s a good week to make the changes that we need to make.
So many of us waste time and energy on forgetting our lessons and thereby repeating the same mistakes over and over again. People can appear. or reappear, in your life to help you remember until you have learned the lessons. It’s a bit of a paradox because the universe will always (re)-present situations that we have yet to learn from. So if you’re wondering why you’re facing a repeating situation, it’s because you haven’t integrated the lesson yet.
Really, we should think of it as a second chance.
Speaking of second chances, Uranus will go retrograde in Taurus until January 14, 2021. Uranus is a higher octave of Mercury which means it’s like Mercury retrograde on steroids! Ruler of technology, turbulence, innovation, and terrorism, Uranus retrograde in Taurus will ask us to contemplate where we have taken where we shouldn’t have and refused where we should have received. For example, did we steal someone’s time by holding them hostage in a conversation (taken where we shouldn’t have) or refused a gift from someone who wanted to tell us something our spirit needed to hear (refused where we should have received).
Take your time with this, we have several months to contemplate.
READ MORE ABOUT THE LEO SEASON 2020 and sincere self-importance.
If you need some more illumination in your life or want to get a clear idea of what the Leo season will look like for you, get a chart reading with me. If you have some health goals, book a healing with me. If you’re a Leo, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the Sun has in store for you!
It would be wise to tap into the Leo energy in a positive way with the Leo Season 2020 Meditation. There you can access the 30-day window to harness the sunlight filtered through Leo and optimize the month and sign within your chart. If we can learn from our mistakes, we can make the world a better place. Only the ego is obsessed with not making mistakes as it’s easily offended by learning and the idea that it needs to grow out of old patterns.
- The cosmic signature of the week is giving us the ability to learn from our mistakes with mercy and compassion.
- The gift of the week is the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly.
- The challenge of the week is impulsive impatience and entitlement.
Also, I want to mention that I started a Podcast on YouTube, Apple, Google, and Spotify. Search for “Ageless” by Arik Xander.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Remember your lessons so that you can ride into the new week with a winning attitude.
- Monday: Opportunities come through work, service, and humility today. Your ego doesn’t need the praise…..or does it?
- Tuesday: Don’t be afraid of your ability to outgrow old versions of yourself. It’s time. Now is the best time to make a change.
- Wednesday: Stubborn thoughts are swarming the cosmos today. Try to keep an open mind and new solutions will present themselves. Put an emphasis on “go” in the word ego 🙂
- Thursday: Uranus turns retrograde today. Let’s pray for peace on earth otherwise space and terrestrial turbulence might have its word.
- Friday: Love is emotional today. Brilliance will come from allowing both yin and yang to have a word in the matter. It’s a good time to celebrate love and relationships of true bonds free of bondage.
- Saturday: It’s a powerful day to heal. Let things arise and then let them go. Make room for new energy as we will soon be at the doorstep of the Autumn Equinox.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ