Astrology Forecast: Feb. 21-27, 2021
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading..
“If you doubt your path, you stop the flow of energy of what you want to accomplish.” – @ArikXander
- Sun remains in Pisces
- Feb 21 Mercury goes direct in Aquarius
- Feb 21 Ceres enters Aries
- Feb 25 Mars trines Pluto
- Feb 25 Venus enters Pisces
- Feb 26 Jupiter trine Node
- Feb 27 Full Moon in Virgo
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking you to replace doubt with certainty.
- The gift of the week is to be certain about what you want.
- The challenge of the week is doubting your path.
Now that Mercury is direct, we can proceed with a much better version of whatever we’ve edited throughout the retrograde. Expect some more time travel vibes though as you will see what’s holding you back. Now is the time to sign those big contracts.
The week is full of confusion and doubt as the Moon is found in Gemini on Sunday. When Pisces season is met with a Gemini Moon, there will be insecurity when it comes to making a choice and sticking to it. The best way to hack this week is to prepare for the Full Moon at the end of the week! This means, gather data and make a list of everything that’s confusing you and putting you into a state of doubt.
Then at the Full Moon on Friday, you can remove most of it as it is the most powerful doubt-removing Full Moon of the year. (sign up to the Full Moon Workshop to melt down your obstacles >). Removing doubt is essential because when it plagues your mind, it cancels everything. Doubt will stop any quantum or magical happenings and demand answers to things that cannot be answered. Doubt is the cancel culture mindset because it punishes, boycotts, and rejects without wanting to have a bigger picture all while protecting its self-image. The result is a blocked channel of blessings, wealth, and life energy. However, we can turn it on its head and cancel doubt itself this week! With all the censorship and cancel culture spreading out into the collective, we see how much doubt plagues us as a society. It’s not the first time we’ve seen trends like this, we just call it by new names. Whenever we are in a state of doubt, we reject certainty and thereby quantum magic. This is why many times people will try to cancel anything that is outside the scope of their intellectual domain because it’s out of their addiction to the linear paradigm.
Which is sad….but, earns your compassion. The hack of the week is to expand your intellectual domain and reach for the horizons. Otherwise, you’ll become sleepy and a bit slow mentally – unable to recall facts as they are, speaking without coherency. This is the week when we cancel doubt or at least be able to put it outside of ourselves and view it objectively. Venus will enter Pisces to promote compassion. If you can’t truly be compassionate, then you need to first get objective. Mars will also aspect Pluto breaking down any judgments that keep us from being compassionate. The Full Moon in Virgo on Feb. 27, is the final Full Moon before the Spring Equinox. This is a rare opportunity to release old cell memory and truly transform negative forms into useful ones.
Pisces will ask us to take care of our bladders and brains. “Dissonances and conflicts within me have been resolved” is what we say when we do the Pisces exercise from the Astrolochi® Vessel Building App. You can also use the Pisces Essential Oil Blend to transcend the stars!
Make this information work for you!
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. We hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful.
If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support our work, consider a donation and follow us on Instagram: @realZodiacHacks (and Twitter @ZodiacHacks) for astrological insights. Have a wonderful week and we thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Now that Mercury is direct, we can proceed with a better version of whatever we’ve edited during retrograde. Expect some more time travel vibes though. Now is the time to sign those big contracts.
- Monday: Work on keeping an objective perspective today, it will go a long way!
- Tuesday: Mars will soon enter Gemini, but first we need to keep building that amazing bullish energy while it’s in Taurus. Keep building your new life.
- Wednesday: With Mercury now direct, it’s time to begin moving things around as planned. Write it down or say it to someone. Get moving. Get it out of your head.
- Thursday: Venus will enter Pisces to promote compassion. If you can’t truly be compassionate, then you need to first get objective. Mars will also aspect Pluto breaking down any judgments that keep us from being compassionate.
- Friday: Today we need to follow the truth within our heart and see what doubts we want to eliminate on the Full Moon. The online workshop window will open today.
- Saturday: Happy Full Moon in Virgo! Saturday is the accumulation of the week and this Full Moon can melt away many of your doubts and fears in one swoop.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 15 MINUTE READ
- by Randi Halaway 8 MINUTE READ
- by Matea Zajec 15 MINUTE READ