Astrological Horoscope: Oct. 31-Nov. 6 2021
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
“Anytime we settle for less, and seek to supplement what is lost by taking from someplace else.” -@ArikXander
- Mercury trine Jupiter
- New Moon in Scorpio – The New Moon of Prosperity
- Sun opposite Uranus
- Venus enters Capricorn
- Mercury enters Scorpio
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscope for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is demanding maturity and self-responsibility.
⁂ The hack of the week is ending compensation and compromises.
⁂ The challenge this week is settling for less than what we have earned.
This is a week of stepping into the inner-adult in order to take the next steps into growth. It’s a formative week – meaning we can really refine our ego and how much control we give it over our lives. We are called to push out of old habits, specifically those of self-destruction and self-sabotage, in the face of progress. These are themes of Scorpio I talk about in my book Zodiac Hacks: Constellations.
The Sun is squaring Saturn in fixed signs this week, bringing to surface patterns of “process”. We are confronted with our addiction to “process” – namely, the delaying of honesty and compensation that ensues. The ego uses the illusions of time and space to control, or what it calls “understand”, what the Universe is putting us through. Since the ego requires “understanding” (read: control) in order to proceed, it tends to limit and label experiences into a filtered version of what is magical.
This is not what we want to mature with, this week. In fact, we want to mature out of it. It could be a process of raising your inner child into the inner adult. This week, we can let these patterns go. We can rather surrender to growth and remove the addiction to process from our lives. By transcending the fate of ego desires, such as the need to know, we can allow the essential self to take control….true control…..over the ego.
This week will host the New Moon of Prosperity! Every new moon is the optimum time to begin new projects, ventures, relationships, and actions–or to give new energy to something you might already be working on. It is a day when you can receive the wisdom and energy you need to bring your intentions to beautiful fruition.
Be mindful and honest with yourself when you begin talking yourself out of situations as we will be confronted with our compensations, that have been initiated by compromises. Anytime we settle for less and seek to supplement what is lost by taking from someplace else. Also, known as “Robbing Peter to pay Paul” (not PayPal, but pay Paul). Compensation is when something of value, such as money, is given in recognition of a loss. When we compensate, we become blinded by the true light of prosperity. Robbing Peter to pay Paul will blind us from the light of prosperity, which could happen on this new moon. Rather, we can tap into the true light of prosperity as we occupy ourselves with courage and constructive thoughts.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Process isn’t always necessary. Be sure you’re not using it as an excuse to control change.
- Monday: Odds are that your desires will require a lot of work today. Find the balance within the details.
- Tuesday: The only war is the war with your ego.
- Wednesday: Positive thoughts are more powerful than fear, but they are not as popular.
- Thursday: Having an open heart doesn’t make you stupid.
- Friday: Venus enters Capricorn. Stop calculating love because it’ll break your calculator.
- Saturday: Old habits may die hard. Structure your changes by accepting them.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 2 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ