Astrological Forecast: Sept. 12-18 2021
“Freedom is a state of mind, regardless of what is going on around you.” – @ArikXander
- Sun Opposite Neptune
- Mars Enters Libra
- Sun Trine Pluto
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is cluttered and overloaded with overdue duties.
⁂ The hack of the week is knowing that you’re only as free as you’re liberated from illusion.
⁂ The challenge this week is extreme criticism of things that cannot be changed right now.
Every week offers us clues to what we need to be doing; how we are to compose and carry ourselves. These clues are obvious when you’re tuned into life and have your priorities in order. However, some days are heavier than others and can cause us to feel lazy or easily aggravated. Negative sensations are not clues nor should we indulge in them. Rather we can use our freedom to choose the contrary, to rebel against the negative energies that are impositions onto freedom.
Freedom is a state of mind, regardless of what is going on around you. External freedom will not give you internal freedom, and internal freedom will always render a reality to express itself. Therefore, the solution to imprisonment and the ability to be free lies within your state of being.
The constellation programming this week is asking us to understand and develop an appreciation for the power of atonement and repentance. It is only through atonement that we are able to undue compensations and inner congregations of heaviness that we’ve become accustomed to. The Zodiac Hack to the universal programming rendering this week lies in downloading attitudes of tact, especially within the realm of home, family, and regarding matters of the heart. Touchy touchy!
Be gentle with your communication this week. Remember that healing a broken heart and any pain first requires an intention. Now is the time to set those intentions for unbreaking your heart as many of us walk around with broken hearts and may not even be aware of it.
Probably the most important outcome of the level one atonement exercise is the ability to remove hurt and pain from any situation. It can be very difficult to uninstall pain because it’s so often justified by your ego, friends, and family. I’ve even heard of many guides telling people their pain and anger are justified. Co-star even sent me a push notification telling me that my rage is justified. This is just not okay. This isn’t spirituality and you should get your money back if anyone tells you what your ego wants to hear (if your intention to heal is true and not just some revenge path in disguise).
Either way, we will all soon be reset into the Autumn Equinox when you’ll remember your path or conveniently forget what you’re supposed to be doing. Use this week to stay committed to your path and your healing even if it seems heavy and discouraging. You’re worth it and only you can bring the light you bring into it.
Daily Horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: A new perspective is needed if you want to shine your light into the places it needs to shine.
- Monday: You’ll need to remember yesterday’s experiences if you want to do a good job today.
- Tuesday: Critical energy today. Anything you do with care needs no apology.
- Wednesday: Healing requires an intention. Set yours and speak with lovingkindness.
- Thursday: Open your heart so that the world can also enjoy it.
- Friday: Lift up your love by letting go of paranoia and blame.
- Saturday: Consider that a lot of your experiences are based on jealousy and deprivation so that you can have lighter experiences.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ