Astrological Forecast: Nov. 29 – Dec. 5, 2020
COVID19 doesn’t mean you’re excused from inner work and self-responsibility. — @ArikXander
- The Sun remains in Sagittarius
- Neptune goes Direct
- Lunar Appulse Eclipse In Gemini
- Mercury Enters Sagittarius
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking us to become grounded so that we can channel cosmic forces into the material world.
- The gift of the week is the ability to be stable and consistent even if you’re not feeling it.
- The challenge of the week is getting stuck in the comfort zone at the expense of others.
The week begins with the Lunar Eclipse in Gemini, challenging everything we know as well as the way we orient ourselves. But first, on Sunday, Neptune, the planet of illusion and sacrifice will go direct in Pisces. Depending on where Neptune is in your astrological chart, you can see where shifts in your spiritual practice may occur. In order words, more unconditioned love for the ego (yours and others) needs to be applied to these areas now. Neptune will remain direct until June 25, 2021.
One of the most damaging consequences of the COVID-19 situation is that people are not allowed to come together to pray in a church or temple. It really degrades the energy of a city or country when churches, temples, and venues are closed as the vibration in the area sinks. Especially with older generations who have no idea how to join on a Zoom call etc. However, with Neptune direct, we may see some changes in certain parts of the world. After all, how are riots and political “celebrations” with massive gathers any safer than coming together to pray and connect to the Universe? So let’s see if someone can ride the Neptune direct wave and lead the spiritually impoverished in a better direction.
This Gemini Eclipse is all about taking back your power and writing your own narrative. You are asked to narrate your reality, free from the indoctrination of separation. When you base your story on what’s being fed to you, you censor your ability to be original.
When we hear censorship we also think of book burnings, which happened all throughout history and in the US as recently as the McCarthy era, an era we think of today as paranoid and full of misguided patriotism, or the destruction of the so-called degenerate art in Nazi Germany, which was extreme and strictly enforced by the alleged “Ministry of Public Enlightenment” (whatever that means!). However, when the Truth is withheld in the name of “public enlightenment”, we need to question everything like a Gemini!
On December 1st, Mercury will enter Sagittarius opening our minds so that we can see new horizons and possibilities ahead.
There are some major astrological events coming up that we need to prepare for right now. Reread my Sagittarius forecast and stay on top of your part. The Universe is asking us to all get grounded and present so that we can be channels of positivity and power.
Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? Not a good idea, especially in times of pandemic. The energy is heavy outside and it’s your responsibility to take care of your health and wellness. It will increase immunity on physical and spiritual levels. During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
Daily Horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Today Neptune, the planet of illusion and sacrifice will go direct in Pisces. Depending on where Neptune is transiting in your birth chart, you may be able to move forward with your spiritual practice. What are you willing to surrender in order to download inspiration?
- Monday: We will have the first eclipse of the season, and the final lunar eclipse of 2020. It’s blocking our war energy.
- Tuesday: Mercury enters Sagittarius. Try to think before you shoot words out of your mouth.
- Wednesday: Mercury asks you to set intentions based on the area where Sagittarius rules in your chart. It’s at a critical degree and a powerful time to figure it all out so that nobody gets hurt in the process.
- Thursday: Jupiter is still approaching Saturn in Capricorn, stay stunned as this is bringing up some major themes and lessons we need to learn.
- Friday: Venus is smack in the middle of Scorpio which indicates a magical time to take your love to a deeper and stronger place. Desire nature is at its strongest right now, so think about what you want and really love it.
- Saturday: All planets but Uranus are direct right now. Saturn is expecting a guest soon (ahem! Jupiter) so don’t be surprised if you find yourself auditing yourself and your actions. Just because COVID19 is still in effect doesn’t mean you’re excused from self-work and self-responsibility.
Hi There! Thanks for reading! My writings are supported by my readers so if you liked this piece please share it with anyone in your world. Follow my daily updates (@ArikXander) on Twitter, check out my feed on Instagram. You can even make a donation.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ