Astrological Forecast: Nov. 22 – 28, 2020
“Perceive miracles in order to receive them.” — @ARIKXANDER
- The Sun remains in Sagittarius
- Venus Opposite Uranus
- The cosmic signature of the week turning all negativity around and sending back into a state of love.
- The gift of the week is revelation, aka, the ability to get to the truth of a matter.
- The challenge of the week is the propensity to get lost in the mixing of elements.
Miracles abound. We are asked to perceive miracles in order to receive them.
In my Sagittarius Online Workshop, I spoke about seeing the miracles in your life and how to tell the difference between a “real” sign and a “fake” sign on your path. It’s very important to know the difference between the two on the path and we are certainly being confronted by these opposing forces this week.
The week begins with many planets in critical positions within the Zodiac! It’s like a cosmic reset button is being pressed, so anything can happen as many bugs are clearing out and functions will resume working! That cosmic reset, coupled with all the potential for miracles, is looking very promising! However, what may seem like a miracle for one, might seem like a loss for another, so we also need to be able to push ourselves outside of the box of “right” and “wrong”. Ouch!
It’s really more about being authentic vs. inauthentic in anything that we do, without any expectation of the outcome. It doesn’t matter if we can predict the future or not, as that’s not the purpose of astrology. Rather, we want to be aware of what’s going on and prepare for the cosmic environmental factors that we may face.
Venus in Scorpio is giving us a lot of magic while the Sun in Sagittarius wants us to expand it. The Moon in Pisces is ready to evolve into the next stage as we approach eclipse season. It’s a good week to shed some heaviness and push the healing onward.
At the end of the week, there will be a Full Moon Eclipse and Online Workshop to optimize this auspicious time.
Utilize the astrological sun meditation to help you transcend and optimize the Sagittarius archetype within and around you! Since everything comes from light, all the ions, atoms, and cosmic pixels are influenced by the Sagittarius archetype, which filters the light of the Sun before we receive it here on earth. The Sun represents 60-70% of our personal fate, so it’s a rather large shift.
Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? Not a good idea, especially in times of pandemic. The energy is heavy outside and it’s your responsibility to take care of your health and wellness. It will increase immunity on physical and spiritual levels. During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
I want to mention that we have started season two of our spiritual Podcast, Ageless! You can listen now on all mediums.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Today is the first day of Sagittarius Season! Think about your path and what you need to work on to move forward!! Yay!!!!!
- Monday: The Moon and Neptune align in Pisces creating ideal situations and harmonious thought patterns to heal and flow into the next level.
- Tuesday: Mars is in a critical degree in Aries, it’s all about pushing forward and growing out of old habits.
- Wednesday: Mercury and Neptune are giving us all intense downloads and insights into relationships near and far. If you’ve been wondering about someone, today, it’ll become perhaps blindingly clear.
- Thursday: Jupiter is aligned with both Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn, right in the middle of these two powerful planets. It’s time to investigate, expand, and produce your life as you see fit. Keep your eye on the prize. Thankfulness is the vaccine for Thanksgiving drama.
- Friday: Venus opposes Uranus creating a lot of tension between the responsibilities that accompany what we want and the freedom we think we have. Try to get yourself in a state of loving the unknown which means you’ll need some courage.
- Saturday: Saturn is getting heavier than ever and we can expect more weight dumping onto us as it approaches a critical degree in Capricorn. So now use that heaviness to manifest your authentic wishes.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ