Astrological Forecast: Jan. 3 – 9, 2021
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
“Be careful of thinking that the problems you’re facing are “larger than life” because they aren’t. Life is larger than you’ll ever know.” — @ARIKXANDER
- Mercury Conjunct Pluto
- Mars Enters Taurus
- Mercury Enters Aquarius
- Venus Enters Capricorn
- Mercury Square Mars
- Venus Trine Mars
- The cosmic signature of the week is one of building and rectification.
- The gift of the week is the courage to confront discomfort and get comfortable with learning from them.
- The challenge of the week is face our mistakes without being dramatic.
The Moon kicks off in Leo this week, bestowing a bit of exaggeration and eagerness to get attention. Be careful of thinking that the problems you’re facing are “larger than life” because they aren’t. Life is larger than you’ll ever know. This is a huge week in the heavens with lots of traffic and activity going on! Please read, or re-read my 2021 Astrological Forecast to get a January overview to see where this week falls within the bigger picture. With the New Year, we have shifted into a new pool of consciousness giving us the tools we need to liberate ourselves from the chains of slavery we have created for ourselves. Until the end of Pisces, we are in a process of achieving freedom from our materialistic addictions and enslavements.
The New Moon in Capricorn will amplify our efforts 100-fold and serves as a great tool for liberation from the undesirable future that may await. Be sure to sign up to my New Moon in Capricorn Online Workshop where you can join live or watch the replay. In this week of the journey through Winter, the stars and planets are giving us the choice to get out enslavement trajectories while we still can! We have it within us to take responsibility for our past actions and behavior in order to take control of what’s to come and ask that it is delivered with compassion. If you haven’t already figured it out by now, January 1, 2021 didn’t just wave a magic wand and change the state of the world, we all need to keep doing our work.
The only way we are going to manage that is to believe and understand a spiritual system, such as astrology, that can encourage answers and alignment with the Divine. The astrology you abide by, or even reject, is the astrology that will rule over you. Until the Astrological New Year on the first day of Aries (March 20, 2021), we are reminded that we need help to become liberated from the illusions that we’ve been force fed. We can wake up and see what’s going on within us via what’s going on around us in our world and within the stars.
When we believe in worldly astrology (such as Google astrology), then that’s where it will take us and it may work for some time, but anything based on the world is fated to decay. When we align with an astrology that is able to help us understand and transcend our own fate so that we can effectively contribute light into the world, then we can shift the landscape and take power into our own hands.
However, the requirement here, which we are being presented with this week is to muster up the courage to look at what we need to face. This allows us to no longer be afraid by what will come up in a reading or session, essentially, by the truth of what we are to face so that we can control our consciousness. There is no need to fear healing and the light, unless you want to stay in the dark. This week is going to expose hidden agendas and shift the narrative in another direction. We might not see it right away, but the gears are turning as the planet Mars ingresses into earthy Taurus. Mercury will then move ahead into Aquarius joining Saturn and Jupiter who just moved in. This will help us see what’s to come in the months ahead, so watch and observe. Venus, the planet of money, will then move into Capricorn, so watch out for calculating anything, especially matters of love. Now is the time to love without conditions. We need courage because it can be intimidating to face situations that make us feel uncomfortable. But it’s the reason why we are here – to confront our destiny! So we are granted waves and particles of energy to call upon the energy of transcendence so that we can activate mind over matter and sustain blessings and happiness in our lives.
Capricorn will ask us to take care of our bones, teeth, knees, hair, and nails. “I have faith and confidence in the future” is what we say when we do the Capricorn exercise from my Vessel Building App. Check out the in-app subscription to get a deeper insight into the archetypes of the day within the app. You can also use the Capricorn Essential Oil Blend and the Capricorn Healing Minerals! Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? Not a good idea, especially in times of pandemic. The energy is heavy outside and it’s your responsibility to take care of your health and wellness. It will increase immunity on physical and spiritual levels. During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: The Moon kicks off in Leo this week, bestowing a bit of exaggeration and eagerness to get attention. Be careful of thinking that the problems you’re facing are “larger than life” because they aren’t. Life is larger than you’ll ever know.
- Monday: The Moon is in Virgo making an aspect to the Sun in Capricorn making today the day to see the details in The Devil. Wow. What will you do with them? Time to organize and manifest!
- Tuesday: Mercury aligns with Pluto, digging up structures that don’t work! This is an intense day to be your own detective! The truth is looking to reveal itself! Keep your thoughts as positive as possible today.
- Wednesday: Today is going to expose hidden agendas and shift the narrative in another direction. We might not see it right away, but the gears are turning as the planet Mars ingresses into earthy Taurus.
- Thursday: Jupiter is still aligned with Saturn making sure that we are still learning all our lessons as a collective. Look around and then look within as you have the negative for what you project and perceive.
- Friday: Venus, the planet of money, moves into Capricorn today, so watch out for calculating anything, especially matters of love! Now is the time to love without conditions! Trust me, it will pay off.
- Saturday: Saturn is still aligned with Jupiter auditing our past choices which will determine what we can audition for in the new future. Whoa, that’s a lot to take in. How you behave now also counts, so don’t think you’re off the hook just yet, or ever really lol. The cosmos is always watching.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ