Astrological Forecast: Jan. 24-30, 2021
“If you can’t walk your talk, don’t talk.” — @ARIKXANDER
- Sun Conjunct Saturn on 1/24/21
- Sun Square Uranus on 1/26/21
- Venus Conjunct Pluto on 1/28/2021
- Full Moon on 1/28/21
- Sun Conjunct Jupiter on 1/29/21
- Mercury goes Retrograde on 1/20/21
- The cosmic signature of the week is asking you to walk your talk.
- The gift of the week is following through with intense passion.
- The challenge of the week dillydally and betrayal.
This week has a lot of cosmic traffic with two major annual alignments. The Sun will meet with Saturn at the beginning of the week and then with Jupiter at the end of the week! This is resurrecting the Jupiter/Saturn alignment we had on the Winter Solstice and showing us where we stand with those transits! I love this energy because we can grow into new and greater worlds if we play our cards right and transcend the stars! Let’s see how we can do just that!
The Sun will align with Saturn in Aquarius at the beginning of the week! This is asking each of us to practice what we preach! So if you can’t walk your talk, don’t talk it this week.
We are also facing more of our neglected limitations this week. First, we need to know that we set our own limitations that we experience. The astrological energy of this week as the Sun separates from Saturn and approaches Jupiter is to break free!
With bravery to take the next step! It’s time to throw hesitation out the window and move ahead.
We need to use raise our consciousness and use our tools. These tools and connections give us the opportunity to rise above the influence of the stars and the material world.
One of these tools will be the Full Moon in Leo Online Workshop where we will align with the spiritual laws of the cosmos in order to use them to head for the Divine Nation!
What we see in the world now, for a year now, is a reflection of ego power left unaccounted for. We each have contributed to this power and each of us can discharge it. But we have to know what we are facing, which is something I will go over in the January Full Moon Online Workshop.
At the end of the week, Mercury will go retrograde in Aquarius.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The Sun will align with Saturn at the beginning of the week in Aquarius! This is asking each of us to practice what we preach! So if you can’t walk your talk, don’t talk it this week.
- Monday: Mental storms will blow if you don’t figure out how to become a leader and a channel for prosperity.
- Tuesday: As the Sun aspects Uranus, it’s time to build upon the changes that are occurring. Don’t hold back, you have nothing to lose!
- Wednesday: The January Full Moon window opens! The negative side is aware of the spiritual rules and consistently tries to blind us to them as they provide for liberation from enslavement.
- Thursday: Happy Full Moon! It’s time to bring all that Aquarius energy into a peak and spread light into the world!
- Friday: The Sun aligns with Jupiter! It’s a powerful day to expand, bring prosperity, and grow into a better reality! This only happens once a year and it’s in Aquarius!
- Saturday: Mercury turns retrograde in Aquarius today until 2/20. Because Mercury retrograde affects our focus and communication, keep it together as much as possible, stay focused, and double-check travel plans, contracts, and negotiations. Avoid beginning or signing anything big if possible.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ