Astrological Forecast: Jan. 10-16, 2021
“Sometimes our goals are aligned with our destiny and sometimes they detract from it, our task is to know the difference.” — ARIKXANDER
- Mercury Conjunct Saturn
- Mercury Conjunct Jupiter
- Mercury Square Uranus
- New Moon in Capricorn
- Mars Square Saturn
- Venus Trine Uranus
- Uranus goes Direct
- Sun conjunct Pluto
- The cosmic signature of the week is filled with light that wants to be spoken.
- The gift of the week is to see your path even in the darkness.
- The challenge of the week is to be silent when you should speak up.
There is a hidden optimism embedded in this week. Our work is to reveal it and see it even if we don’t think it’s there. With so many astrological transits, it will be a challenge as the Sun will be aligned with Pluto for its annual meeting. This could be plutonic as judgements will be resurrected out of the blue. We need to all be clam and anti-inflammatory. Shortly before this annual alignment, Uranus will go direct in Taurus, and this is all happening a week before it aligns with Mars on January 20th, 2021. OMG, this looks very explosive to say the least, but it could also fuel freedom from fear, especially the fear of being cancelled or censored.
It’s time to use your voice to channel the rhythm Divine so that the world can shine.
Each and every one of us has a purpose and destiny that we can fulfill. We can use the ambitious energy of Capricorn to pursue it, even and especially during times of darkness. Sometimes our goals are aligned with our destiny and sometimes they detract from it, our task is to know the difference. If you often feel that something is working against you, this week is granting you the ability to identify and address it. Sometimes it takes a lot of judgement for situations to change. Sometimes we are pushed to the limit before we soften our stubborn minds and allow the rush of life in. The change is worth it, even if we can’t see it. Mercury is making many aspects this week, making sure that we can stay on our toes with all the reality shifts. Some of us will upgrade into higher realities while others will slip into lower ones. Mercury is quick to perceive and process this week as it meets up with Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius.
The New Moon in Capricorn this week will amplify our efforts 100-fold and serves as a great tool for liberation from the undesirable future that may await. Be sure to sign up to my New Moon in Capricorn Online Workshop where you can join live or watch the replay. This week we are able to prevent the ongoing enslavement to fear and submission to forces disguised as allies and in doing so, we can release ourselves from anger and complacency. When we know that everything that’s happening comes from God, then it can only be good. Finally with Mars squaring off with Saturn and Venus aspecting Uranus, We need to work hard for our birthright of freedom, and yet every time we judge or are codependent we give our freedom away. Now is not the time to escape from what’s going on, but to fight the fear of freedom, independence and taking responsibility for the wrong road travelled. Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? Not a good idea, especially in times of pandemic. The energy is heavy outside and it’s your responsibility to take care of your health and wellness. It will increase immunity on physical and spiritual levels.
Using the technology of Astrolochi, I can help you! I offer spiritual, mental, and emotional telewellness, remote healings, and video readings. Get more information by sending a message on ArikXander.com As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: There is a hidden optimism embedded in this week. Our work is to reveal it and see it even if we don’t think it’s there.
- Monday: Mercury aligns with Jupiter giving us more of the same, or something new. It’s time to grow up or blow out.
- Tuesday: The First New Moon of 2021 window opens as Mercury squares off with Uranus so use your logic before you get emotional.
- Wednesday: Happy New Moon in Capricorn, it’s time to tether to the Divine. Sign up for my online workshop to help you do so. Mars squares Saturn so please care about your karma because it’s yours after all now it isn’t it?
- Thursday: The planet Uranus will go direct in Taurus today. It’s time to throw some traditions out the window and create new ones. All the systems are getting a shake down in a way only Uranus can deliver.
- Friday: Today is a bit calmer astrologically speaking. That only means everything else that has occurred can let it all out, lol.
- Saturday: As always, Saturn-day is the accumulation of the week that just transpired. Everyone always gets what they deserve even if they feel entitled to something else lol.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ