Astrological Forecast For Dec. 5-11 2021
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
“When we prepare our reality for the wick of a miracle, the spiritual world cannot refuse sending you light to ignite it.” -@ArikXander
- Venus Conjunct Pluto
- Read all the important transits and daily horoscope for this week at the bottom of this forecast.
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is synergizing our spirituality and material worlds.
⁂ The hack of the week is elevating yourself by elevating others.
⁂ The challenge this week is being at odds with your spiritual responsibilities.
Last week’s New Moon Eclipse will echo on for at least another 30 days.
The chart’s energy for this week is pushing us to temper the two driving forces within: material and spiritual. This process of temperance will come with challenges for growth this week.
These tests and challenges will pave the way for a successful winter which is just right around the corner. Many of us are often at odds with our spirituality, even if we aren’t aware of it. The material world can be very distracting, intimidating, seductive, and misleading. It can also be beautiful because it’s the only place where we can become fulfilled and share with others.
This week, the polarity within us between the spiritual and material worlds gets louder than usual. So let’s clear up some misunderstandings in order to transcend and optimize this astrological weather.
Again, the material world is where we express and get things done. It’s where we manifest the spiritual energy of God. The spiritual world is where everything in the material world comes from.
The material world is the vessel, and the spiritual world is anything that goes into the vessel and technically also the vessel itself. Your reality is the integration of the material and spiritual worlds. When we are addicted to the material world (stats, entertainment/news, thoughts, emotions, people, administration, bills, traumas, patterns, etc.) we cut ourselves off from the spiritual world (where all abundance and energy come from).
If we feel cut off from divine assistance or like we are stranded in this world, it’s because we have disconnected from the source. We have plugged too much into the matrix (the material illusionary world). The only solution is to eject from the matrix mindset by surrendering our ego nature of victimization, self-importance, insecurity, etc. By accessing the authentic heart and synergizing the spiritual light into the material world, we open up to new realities. We need to step away from our decaying mindset and invite spiritual light into our reality.
I will be hosting a LIVE winter solstice workshop to help tap into the spiritual light available to help us adopt the mind over matter mindset in order to reach accomplishment. Free for Zodiac Hack Members, and $22 at the digital door.
When we prepare our reality for the wick of a miracle, the spiritual world cannot refuse sending you light to ignite it. Then the light spreads like wildfire.
We are co-creators of our reality. Who we co-create with is entirely up to us.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Give up feeling sorry for yourself and the universe will promote you.
- Monday: Working and sharing with others is a good way to surrender your ego and grow.
- Tuesday: Fear tends to attract more fear. So just pull out of it.
- Wednesday: Allow your mind to trust in Good faith. Tis’ the season, after all.
- Thursday: Lots of luck wants to flow through you. Allow you need to do is get the ego on board for change.
- Friday: Your desire nature is healing. Don’t be surprised if you want more than you’re used to.
- Saturday: Make the changes you’ve been putting off.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ