Astrological Forecast: Dec. 6 – 12, 2020
“Everybody is just looking for happiness, the problem is how they define it.” — @ARIKXANDER
HI STARGAZERS! 🌃🤩
- Venus Trine Neptune
- Sun Square Neptune
- Sun Trine Mars
- The cosmic signature of the week is demanding honesty and optimism.
- The gift of the week is the passion to do what you love.
- The challenge of the week is indifference and boredom.
There is a lot of fire in this week’s chart. We are asked to get honest about what we are doing so that we can be passionate about our actions. 2020 was the year of vision, as in 2020 Vision, and while it came in an unpredictable way, we have been gifted the opportunity this year to reassess and SEE what’s important to us and what we want to do. And yet, not all of us have really come to terms with it. If you’re still unsure about where you are, or what you want, then there is still too much dishonesty swirling around. Worries about not being good enough, of what others will think have nothing to do with what you’re passionate about.
The fire in this week’s chart wants you to get clear about your passion so that you can develop the courage to go through with it. The truth is surfacing this week and if it isn’t coupled with passion, someone might get burned. Aside from that, some good advice is that we should all go easy on each other. Say the kind thing and make excuses for those displaying poor behavior. Everyone lives by their own truth and tend to close their minds to greater truths and thereby greater realities. Everybody is just looking for happiness, the problem is how they define it.
We are all subject to what we hold in mind. At the same time, there are certain laws that we all hold in mind, like “a wall is solid”. So to the degree that anyone can walk through a wall will determine how strong the laws are within their reality. This is definitely a week of healing, but as with all true healing, sometimes it hurts. Let’s all use this healing energy to prepare for the Total Solar Eclipse and then the Jupiter Saturn Great Conjunction on the Winter Solstice.
Also, I want to mention that we have started season two of our spiritual Podcast, Ageless! You can listen now on all mediums.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Greed may slip in and tell you that you don’t have enough time, but really you have all the time in the world.
- Monday: The details will show you have to think outside the box. Be spontaneous in your plans, not critical of them.
- Tuesday: There is a lot of firepower today. Think before you act. Better act with love.
- Wednesday: The Great Conjunction on 12/21 will come sooner than you think. Start thinking about what it means for you and where it’s going to hit.
- Thursday: Jupiter is approaching Saturn in that critical degree in Capricorn. Tension is rising. Please read my Great Conjunction Forecast.
- Friday: Venus is still in Scorpio and aspecting Pluto. Wow, deep desires are surfacing. Think of what you want, now is the time for miracles!
- Saturday: Saturn is in a very critical position within Capricorn. The fate of the world is being made right now. We all need to be on our best behavior and use our wishes for the betterment of mankind!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ