Astrological Forecast: Dec. 27 – Jan. 2, 2020
“Hatred Is Not Love.” — @ARIKXANDER
- Sun trine Uranus
- Full Moon in Cancer
- The cosmic signature of the week is giving meaning to everything we experienced in 2020.
- The gift of the week is meaning.
- The challenge of the week is stubbornness.
It’s officially week one of 2021!
The 2021 New Year falls on a Friday, the day ruled by the planet Venus, which rules over Taurus, which rules over the entire 2021 year. Is love in the air? Maybe it’s something else. Either way, we still have some carnelian eggs to support you throughout the year. The Sun will also make a harmonious aspect with Uranus this week pushing all things forward whether we like it or not. Stay calm and try to find the benefit within your reality. Then, on New Year’s Eve, we will see the Full Moon in Cancer (join the workshop). It’s interesting because 2020 begins and ends with a Full Moon in Cancer! It’s giving us the opportunity to time travel so that we can move from a field of chaos into a field of order and structure that 2020 offered.
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: The Sun is aspecting Uranus, be spontaneous today and the Universe will send you some good news later.
- Monday: The Moon is in Gemini today, take a deep breathe and try to get some rest. Your fears will leave as you exhale them out.
- Tuesday: Full Moon Window Opens! It’s the final Full Moon of 2020.
- Wednesday: Today is the Full Moon in Cancer. The first one was an eclipse, so this one asks us to get it right.
- Thursday: It’s New Year’s Eve. 2021 won’t be different unless you are. So tell me what are you doing differently? Put your heart where your mouth is.
- Friday: Happy New Year!!! May you find the light and spread it out into the world at large.
- Saturday: Saturn is in Aquarius, teaching us all about self-interest, division, hatred, aggression, and infamy. The power will soon be placed where it needs to be for the next steps. Hatred is not love!
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 14 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ