Astrological Forecast: Dec. 20 – 26, 2020
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading with me.
“Love the giver, not the gift.” — @ARIKXANDER
- Sun Conjunct Mercury
- Mercury Enters Capricorn
- Sun Enters Capricorn
- Jupiter Conjunct Saturn
- Mars Square Pluto
- Mercury Trine Uranus
- The cosmic signature of the week is expanding our consciousness to perceive a greater picture than what we see.
- The gift of the week is acceptance.
- The challenge of the week is anger and guilt.
It’s the encore of 2020 that we’ve all been hoping wouldn’t happen. So much going on this week with the Jupiter Saturn conjunction in Capricorn on the Winter Solstice. Be sure to sign up to my Online Workshop to obtain the proper consciousness to optimize this life-changing transit. Mars will square off with Pluto this week challenging positions of power within and around us. Major shifts are occurring and we all need to be flexible to change with the transits. Remember, that they are transitory, but we have to get through them.
Let’s try to ride on the recent miracles we’ve seen in the cosmos so we can get through this somewhat turbulent time ahead.
Spirituality is a must right now, otherwise, nothing will make sense to anyone. Christmas is totally a Capricorn archetype as it’s obsessed with the material and also brings the greatest light. But we need to remember: Love the giver and not the gift! Have a beautiful Christmas and remember, everything that is happening is a gift, and even if we don’t love it, we need to love where it’s coming from because as I always say, the Universe has our best interest at heart even if this best interest comes with a frown.
See the blessings and build upon them (or complain and suck!)
Waiting too long to deal with your stress or fears? Not a good idea, especially in times of pandemic. The energy is heavy outside and it’s your responsibility to take care of your health and wellness. It will increase immunity on physical and spiritual levels. During these uncertain times, your mental health is more important than ever, and waiting to get healing until the pandemic is over is likely to make things worse in the long run.
Using the technology of Astrolochi, I can help you! I offer spiritual, mental, and emotional telewellness, remote healings, and video readings. Get more information by sending a message on ArikXander.com
As we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information brings us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation and follow me on Instagram: @ArikXander for tips on how to boost immunity and stay mindful of cosmic happenings.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Mercury is asking you to focus on how to open your mind so that you can mend your broken reality.
- Monday: Today is The Great Conjunction! Maybe you can see it in the sky! It’s a change changer!
- Tuesday: Exhale. Welcome to the Winter Solstice, 2021 is close. Get ready for massive changes.
- Wednesday: Mercury has entered Capricorn, don’t be a Scrooge with your time or money now!
- Thursday: Merry Christmas Eve! The Moon is in Taurus, it’s time to ground all that intense energy!
- Friday: Merry Christmas! Mercury trines Uranus for some great insights and innovations! We will need it! As the intellect is the new currency!
- Saturday: Time to ground the energy and find balance in the new era. Watch your speech and see how you can move forward without walking all over others.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ