Astrological Forecast: Apr. 25-May 1
“Judging yourself is judging others in disguise.” -@ArikXander
- full moon in Scorpio
- pluto goes retrograde
- sun conjunct uranus
⁂ The cosmic signature of the week is asking you to reevaluate your influences and to activate discipline where you think it’s useless.
⁂ The gift of the week: the resources to rebuild reality as it’s designed to be.
⁂ The challenge of the week will be changing your ego’s cherished values.
There are currently six planets in Taurus this week which is drawing our attention onto values and self-values. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, so please treat everything in your reality with care as it passes through your hands.
The cosmos gives us the energy resources we need to rebuild reality as it’s designed to be. Watch for the signs, listen to your guidance, and do the inner work, letting the Universe do the heavy lifting on the things you cannot control.
The full moon of prosperity arrives just in time to fund the building of reality and to defund those who want to build it for us with the agenda of putting us in debt/owning us. Thus, this full moon will heal debt on many levels and open the portals to wealth, abundance, and, of course, prosperity. I will instruct more about this in the full moon of prosperity workshop / sign up for $14.
On the same day as this powerful full moon, pluto, the planet of judgment, will go retrograde. This is not a cakewalk, but we can make the most of it by becoming aware of our self-judgments that sink us down a level. There is a huge opportunity for an upgrade during this time if you can restrain from judging yourself. Remember: judging yourself is judging others in disguise. As we enter the second week of the Tree of Life Journey, we are tasked with closing off negative influences by listening to positive influences. Reevaluation of all influences is the theme of the week now so that you can tell the difference going forward. It’s never too late to sign up for this as the livestream at the end of the Tree of Life Journey will help you connect to your soulmate and more.
Daily Horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: Today is the second week of the Tree of Life Journey. Activate discipline where you think it isn’t worth it.
- Monday: Happy full moon in Scorpio. This is the full moon of prosperity that will remove obstacles to endless resources.
- Tuesday: Pluto went retrograde yesterday. Rather than repeating the past year, let’s build up from it and write a new narrative as the Divine wills it.
- Wednesday: Mercury aligned with venus earlier this week and is now taking your desires to the next level. Live up to what you want as your wishes begin to come true.
- Thursday: Sometimes your greatest fears will give you the most beautiful inspiration once you can see through them.
- Friday: Venus is loving her transit through Taurus now. Desire nature is amplified. Just follow through, like a gardener tending to the garden.
- Saturday: Some blockages are a bit more stubborn than others. But the payoff is enormous once you can think outside the box and open up to new ways of doing things.
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ