Astrological Forecast: Apr. 11-17 2021
“Healing is not for the faint of heart.”
- new moon in Aries
- venus enters Taurus
- the cosmic signature of the week is the vision to see your blessings.
- the gift of the week is the awakening of your inner hero.
- the challenge of the week is selling yourself short.
The chart this week has a lot of fire with six planets in Aries. The week also kicks off with the new moon in Aries! Needless to say, the message this week is to break free from old emotions by healing the battle wounds. Every hero needs to heal.
Without healing, heroes cannot move onto the next battle. Remember that Aries season is a month of recharging the inner hero within you. The battles we face with love, relationships, family, friends, career, etc. leave wounds. When these wounds go left unhealed, they become enslaved to the emotions attached to them. These wounds drain our energy and blind us from what’s really going on. The new moon in Aries wants us to set our intentions with bravery and from a state of newness. It’s time to become the hero of this reality. The new moon in Aries asks that we draw down the power of healing so that we can listen to the wake-up call the Universe is sending each and every one of us. Aries asks us to take risks and set down old identities so that we can begin new lives free from lockdowns and restrictions. I will guide us all in a new moon connection for this rare healing new moon. Sign up for the new moon connection.
The chart also shows that there is a lot of unresolved emotional baggage and familiar patterns that want to be confronted. The Aries energy swirling around in the cosmos will give you the courage you need to look at what’s keeping you in lockdown with heavy emotions. After the new moon, venus will enter Taurus making us a bit more grounded with our desire nature. This transit will asks us to believe in the power of love and challenge us with the necessity for materialistic approval from others.
We are also taking this week to prepare for the Tree of Life beginning on April 18, 2021. In this journey, mankind will clear the seven realms that make up the universe. One realm per week, this is a seven-week journey that will end on the 49th day of soulmates and union.
Have a wonderful week and we thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Daily Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: The new moon window opens today, please join the new moon workshop to heal battle wounds.
- Monday: The new moon in Aries wants us to set our intentions with bravery and from a state of newness. It asks that we draw down the power of healing so that we can listen to the wake-up call the Universe is sending each and every one of us.
- Tuesday: Mars is in Gemini breaking down mental obsessions and redirecting your energy onto fruitful activities. It might be uncomfortable, but it’ll be worth it.
- Wednesday: Mercury is in Aries testing our patience. Be calm with the misunderstandings and assumptions now. It’s just a phase.
- Thursday: Venus has entered Taurus. This transit will asks us to believe in the power of love.
- Friday: Venus in Taurus will also challenge us with the necessity for materialistic approval from others. Be stable with your love and don’t outsource it.
- Saturday: Think ahead and plan things without getting angry when your plans are met with opposition.
Disclaimer: While the transits and horoscopes indicate the general astrological weather, it is in no way indicating positive or negative influences upon your chart. If you want personalized information, you’ll need to book a reading.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
New Moon New Paradigm | Saturn in Aquarius | Vedic Astrologyby Matt Caron 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Jan. 15-21, 2023by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Dec. 11-17, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ
Astrological Forecast For The November Full Moonby Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ
Rare Full Moon With Mars | Potent Creative Opportunity | Vedic Astrologyby Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ
Weekly Astrology: Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2022by Arik Xander 4 MINUTE READ