Weekly Spiritual Astrology Forecast For All Signs May 5 – May 11, 2019
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
The chart for this week is asking us to see what we need to give to others! It’s about charity and equanimity. These are packed subjects that the universe is asking us to cleanse right now.
We start the week off with the New Moon in Taurus energy – which is all about prosperity! Money is on the mind! But remember, money is a result of a state of happiness! In other words, money will not fulfill us, even if we have a lot of it.
There is also a lot of earth in this week’s chart. We are working hard and want results!
Note on anger
Now, we need to be very careful in handling our anger. Avoid getting upset as it’s almost like we are dealing with a short fuse this week. It doesn’t need to blow, we can prevent it. That way, we can be thankful by the end of the week.
Look for the finer details of your life and appreciate them. Avoid feeling stuck or weighed down, just be happy that you are here to do your work. Without getting caught up in the material side of life, appreciate the fact that all spiritual energy needs a vehicle to express itself. We need both! That’s the power of Taurus!
If you’re a Taurus, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) so book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the sun has in store for you! Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: Day 18 of 49: Sustenance requires endurance. This means that in order to receive everything, we need to prove that we have the stamina to do what’s required. What’s the best way to have stamina? Do it for others without getting sucked into others doing it only for themselves.
- Monday: Day 19 of 49: Having vision will allow us to see what we need and where to get it. Look at what’s right in front of you and open yourself up to a new vision. This way, you’ll open up to receiving more.
- Tuesday: Day 20 of 49: One of the greatest ironies is that we need to be wealthy in order to receive more. Wealth is not limited to money, wealth is a state of mind. The more union we have in our lives, the bigger our vessel is to receive sustenance! Break down anything that stands in the way of being in union with yourself.
- Wednesday: Day 21 of 49: Without manifestation, there is nothing to receive. We need to make room for things to manifest in our lives. Today, we receive all the energy of the week of sustenance so that we can truly have everything within and allow it to manifest without.
- Thursday: Day 22 of 49: Vision requires unconditioned love. This means that we need to look with eyes of love so that we can truly see what’s going on. Otherwise, we may be blinded by our projections. One of the greatest burdens is taken on too much responsibility and picking up the slack for those who constantly let us down. Move forward without dressing everything up to be something it’s not. Let yourself see with love.
- Friday: Day 23 of 49: We need strength to have vision, otherwise we may be afraid of what we see. If we can remember all the good, even in the face of the bad, we will hold the space for positive to return into any area of our lives. Stay true to your love and allow yourself to be tolerant of what you see.
- Saturday: Day 24 of 49: Balance is a major ingredient of vision. When we only want to see what we want to see, we cut off our connection to what we need to see. Today, we need to hold onto our power and allow ourselves the grace to see beauty where it is and where we may need to bring it.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Alyssa Harrington 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Alyssa Harrington 5 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 3 MINUTE READ