Weekly Astrology Forecast: Mar. 10 – Mar. 16, 2019
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
Just to remind y’all Daylight Savings starts (in the U.S.) on the same day when the moon is making an alignment with Uranus in Taurus. Time will get a bit of a reset!
Mercury is still retrograde in Pisces asking us to travel back in time to Valentine’s Day and clear up any miscommunications that started since then. Look at what has been missing, or what needs to be cleared up. Sometimes a miscommunication can create energy drains, so be sure you’re complete with a situation during this Mercury Retrograde in Pisces. The goal is to get some satisfaction.
The Moon is making a lot of intense aspects this week. He is bouncing around from Taurus to Cancer. So our focus is on connecting ourselves to the world around us and using the systems we have in place, to make choices and act upon them.
Pisces in spring equinox
You guys! We are soon approaching the Spring Equinox, so let’s take advantage of that Piscean energy! Stand up for your beliefs, confront reality (don’t zonk out) and desire more spirituality in your life! The chart of this week is asking us to move out of our comfort zones, confront reality and stop spacing out. Pisces energy loves to space out on things (books, alcohol, drugs, video games, news, people, new age entertainment, etc.). Stay focused on what you have and constantly disagree with your comfort zone.
Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind. I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly horoscope & important transits:
- Sunday: The Sun is in Pisces aligned with Neptune bestowing us with imagination, but only to the degree that we surrender our ego so we can access some great inspiration.
- Monday: The Moon is joining Mars and Uranus in Taurus giving us a lot of energy to breakdown inner fears and begin building something off of that fearlessness.
- Tuesday: Mars is conjunct the Moon in Taurus helping us get rid of anything that blocks our connection to our inner voice. Be mindful about the deep-seated anger, stretch, breathe and meditate.
- Wednesday: Mercury is retrograde in Pisces giving us the chance to reconnect to our gratitude. We all need to make an extra effort to communicate with others and heal communication within ourselves. I can help with energy mismatching.
- Thursday: Happiness requires spiritual effort, so the minute we feel overwhelmed we trade happiness for frustration. Just be happy in everything you do. Jupiter is making a square to the Sun in Pisces challenging us to walk this talk.
- Friday: Venus is isolated in Aquarius, figuring out how to innovate love and move into new realities of luxury and abundance. Listen to what she has to say and you’ll find doors open. Then get ready to do the work required to fulfill the desire.
- Saturday: Saturn is aligned with Pluto (for a while) in Capricorn which can make us either very heavy or much lighter. We are getting honest about who we are and what we have done and Saturn wants to know if we have learned our lessons or not. As always, Saturday is the accumulation of the week so make it a good one!
Daily Wellness Inspiration & News!
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Cleopatra Jade 8 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 7 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ