June 30 – July 6 Weekly Cancer Season Forecast For All Signs
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
Here’s on the cosmic agenda this week:
- Mars Enters Leo
- New Moon at 10 Cancer 37′
- Venus Enters Cancer
This week we have the Total Solar Eclipse in Cancer. Be sure to read all about that as it will echo throughout time and have some long-lasting effects.
The chart for this week has an element of balance to it, but just barely. This means that we need to be very careful about the weight of things as well as what belongs to us and what doesn’t. I don’t know about you guys, but Cancer season is really difficult to work in! It’s almost counter-intuitive! Cancer is a time to heal, rest and restore. Of greatest importance: NO STRESS! Stay calm, cool and collected. If you’re on a budget and can’t take off, find time to pamper yourself and take it easy in the heat!
Try some Moon bathing to revitalize your third eye. Time is of the essence this week, too. We gotta give time to have time, so again, think about the balance between what is your’s and what is not. Venus will join the party in Cancer, making everyone even more caring, nurturing and sensitive! It’s okay to cry to release. The paradox is that sadness is forbidden!
If you’re a Cancer, your solar return (your birthday is coming up) so book in an appointment with me to see what your next journey around the sun has in store for you! Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits:
- Sunday: If you’re not getting the signal you want, look at what hurt your fostering is creating static in your connection.
- Monday: If you feel like you’re not thinking enough about something that wants to push your forward, then you probably need to think a bit more. Try processing it in your heart and then serve it up to your mind and then make the choice! Think without bounds!
- Tuesday: Total Solar Eclipse and mars will leave sensitive Cancer and ingress into roaring Leo! Innovate your style and take give it a fresh breath of air. Then flaunt it!
- Wednesday: Think on your toes of ways to generate some income in partnerships. What you see is what you get with people today, so it’ll shortcut any surprises down the line.
- Thursday: Try to stay focused on your heart’s passion. The other ideas can be shelved and used another time. If we neglect our projects someone else will do them because everything that can be expressed will be expressed!
- Friday: Be honest about who you are and what you want today. It’s the only way you can attract the help you need to get be victorious!
- Saturday: Let go of money fears. That fear isn’t going to make your rich! Neither is being thrifty! Remain responsible, but not fearful.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 9 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 5 MINUTE READ
- by Demetrius Harrison 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 12 MINUTE READ
- by Sam Boomer 7 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 11 MINUTE READ