June 2 To 8 Weekly Gemini Season Forecast For All Signs
Hi Stargazers! 🌃🔭🤩
All co-dependence will be challenged this week.
This week, we end journeying through our spiritual purification of the seven realms of reality. I am hosting a last minute preparation class at an enormously discounted rate of 42 bucks. It will be streamed for those of you across the globe! In this workshop, we will learn about the union of yin/yang energy and eliminating fragmentation. This will be an intense class diving into the psyche of mankind to prepare us for the consciousness available on the 15° of Gemini – Garden of Paradise Consciousness. Sign up here.
This week will also host the New Moon in Gemini, which will help us have more vision without karmic filters. Read more about that here and sign up for the virtual ritual there too.
With the Sun and Mercury in Gemini, communication is key! Take care of those sinuses and nervous systems too. My advice is to try to take things slowly without the pressure and stress.
This week will see Mercury in Gemini opposed to Jupiter in Sagittarius. These two planets are in their ruling sign, opposing each other’s power. There will be a huge power struggle between heart and mind, artist and scientist. It can create a lot of tension in the realm of thinking and doing.
My best suggestion is to open your mind up to what your heart feels and to only act from a place of logic and reason. This means, instead of degrading the tension into an argument, we should strive to remain objective and compassionate: compassionate detachment. We care, but we don’t fall into the situation our of dependence.
Again, we are in the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Information which gives us the ability to know everything about anything! The only caveat is that it isn’t “for free”. Meaning, that in order to really receive information and integrate it, we need to pay for it. This is how we create a vessel, otherwise, it remains intellectual, an accessory to the mind.
I hope you have found this complimentary forecast useful and insightful. If you want to receive it on a deeper level and support my work, consider a donation.
Have a wonderful week and I thank you for being the one who makes a difference by using DASH® Astrology.
Weekly Horoscope & Important Transits
- Sunday: Day 46 of 49: We need endurance and stamina in this world. As words become worlds, we need the energy to uphold our endeavors. Where do we get this energy? Not through products, but by aiming to unite others. When we strive to bring things together, we are energized and liberate from worry and fear.
- Monday: Day 47 of 49: Vision is a cornerstone of manifestation. We need vision to see what we need to bring into reality. Today is the New Moon of Vision, so let’s envision what we want to manifest without karmic filters. Read more on ArikXander.com
- Tuesday: Day 48 of 49: Sustenance is a pillar of manifestation, for without it, we won’t have the raw materials needed to build. When we can take everything we have experienced and be grateful for it, we will receive all the energy we need to manifest our dreams. You can do it!
- Wednesday: Day 49 of 49: Today is the manifestation of manifestation. These past 7 weeks have been about purifying our spiritual obstructions. Now, we need to set our intentions to draw down the energy of unification. This is a powerful day, join me in my class which will prepare us for the 15° degree of soulmate energy.
- Thursday: Happy Astrological Holy Day! The past seven weeks have prepared us to receive everything that we can today. We are one with Raziel and receive all the wisdom we need to navigate our realities and transform what’s needed.
- Friday: Today, we are sensual and grounding the energy we received on Thursday. Self-care and enjoy the energy!
- Saturday: Ground yourself and get practically rested. Take some time to just breathe through any chaos you experienced throughout the week. Be creative and enjoy the energy pulsing into your reality.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Arik Xander 3 MINUTE READ
- by Kari Field 4 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 2 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 3 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 5 MINUTE READ
- by Muthu Vijayan Elango 7 MINUTE READ