Are You An Indigo Child?
Do you feel things on a deep cosmic level?
Are you highly sensitive to the world around you especially around nature or animals?
Do you feel different?
Chances are you are an Indigo Child/Adult.
Indigo children are the Changemakers of the world! They see things through a kaleidoscope of colors and possibilities.
As a planet we should be championing these unique thinkers and uncovering strategies for their success.
Indigo children/adults have sensitive nervous systems that may get activated very easily. Learning grounding techniques can be extremely beneficial.
Traits of an Indigo Child/Adult
• Need decompression time to recharge
• To outsiders may look aloof, but are deeply emotional
• Connect with animals & nature
• Prefer small groups but can be very social with the right type of people
• Either over-stimulated or shutdown and disassociated
• Gentle body-centered touch therapy or acupuncture
• Energy healing
• Grounding exercises to learn to stay in your body
• EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique. Referred to as “Tapping.” EFT is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture. It is simple tapping with the fingertips used to input kinetic energy onto specific meridians on the head, chest and hands while you think about your specific problem and voice positive affirmations.
Being an Indigo Child is a gift no matter what age you are. You can heal the world by creating practices that will foster your abilities.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by John Kenny 8 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 24 SECONDS READ
- by Shelby Carino 4 MINUTE READ
- by Nicole McCray 7 MINUTE READ
- by Mia Barnes 8 MINUTE READ
- by Dr. Paul Haider 35 SECONDS READ