A Place Called Higher
I want to look up to my life,
even in its mundane unfolding.
I want to look up to the cleanliness and beauty
of a million little things never noticed
because they were good.
I want to wake up to hope every morning,
and lay my soul to rest at the end of the day,
all the while knowing that its labor had meaning
and life has been bettered by it.
The bright linen, the warm hearth and the sunlight,
they’re small tokens of an infinite love
spun from the essence of a place called ‘higher’,
and that’s where I wanna go.
Get Daily Wellness
You might also like…
- by Kacey Kingry 7 MINUTE READ
- by Jean Farish 6 MINUTE READ
- by Spencer Martin 10 MINUTE READ
- by Moira Hutchison 56 SECONDS READ
- by Lubomira Kourteva 13 MINUTE READ
- by Arik Xander 6 MINUTE READ