We created this blog to share our knowledge of Eastern-influenced lifestyle, stories, Yoga, science, and delicious recipes that we can’t live without.
Since its inception, we’ve had incredibly inspiring feedback from the community; and we’re a small and young start up, we have the unique opportunity to move quickly on your feedback.
That’s why we decided to open up our blog as a platform for you to contribute and share your knowledge.
Why Should You Write for Us?
We have a large social following of over 200,000 fans that love to read our content, and our posts are promoted through all of our social media channels to get the word out to as many souls as possible!
As an added bonus, you’ll receive a $25 gift card to our site for every article that we post.
- Engaging Post Title (Ex. “9 Facts about Ganesh that you haven’t heard”)
- Break the article up into paragraphs to make it easier to read
- Add subheadings to each paragraph to make the content easy to scan
- Article word count: 250 — 2000 words
- An author bio (no longer than 3-4 sentences) including embedded links (sent only if article has been selected to post on our blog)
- Primary URL (website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube)
What Happens Next…
Once you submit your information and interest, our editors will reach out and coach you through the next steps to becoming a successful contributor.
We will contact you for your headshot and biography to include in the posts.
Although we would love to post every article that is submitted, due to the amount of submissions, not all articles will be published.
Latest posts by Sivana (see all)
- I’m Zachary Zane, And This Is My Dharma - April 24, 2017
- Why So Many People From Texas Are Making A Pilgrimage To India For Kriya Yoga - April 21, 2017
- Anger Management And Personal Responsibility - April 18, 2017