1. Your dream vacation is...
2. Your favorites type of weather is...
Hot and dry
Warm and sunny
3. On an ideal weekend I would...
Go to the beach
Go to the market
4. A household item I can't live without is...
An awesome TV
Good kitchen ware
5. If you were an animal, you'd be...
6. Your favorite way of travelling is by...
Horse and carriage
7. Your favorite type of food is...
Whatever I don't care I'm just hungry
8. Your favorite color is...
Marble Palace, West Begal
The Marble Palace is a Mansion and and most elegant houses located at Muktaram Babu Street of North Kolkata. Marble Palace is well known for its marble walls and floors built by Raja Rajendra Mullick. The house contains large sculpture, paintings and other valuable pieces along with a Marble Palace Zoo located next to the palace. West Bengal also have another famous palace called Cooch Behar Palace or the royal palace of cooch behar on the model of Buckingham Palace.
Cooch Behar Palace
Located on a pristine lake in West Bengal, the Cooch Behar palace was created in 1887 as a model of Buckingham palace. Noted for its elegance and grandeur, the palace stands as a testament to the incredible architectural skills at the time.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Matt Caron (see all)
- The Top 4 Misconceptions About The Philosophy Of Mindfulness - June 28, 2017
- The Top 3 Things Your Pet Can Teach You About Spirituality - June 26, 2017
- 19 Profound Lessons From The Ancient Sage, Rumi - June 23, 2017