Labradorite is one of the most beautiful stones…possibly ever.
For thousands of years, there was a story from the Inuit peoples that claimed labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. Of course, that’s not true, but it illustrates the beauty so many cultures around the world and throughout history saw in this spectacular stone.
Iridescent Labradorite Healing Heart is a highly mystical and protective stone, a bringer of light. Labradorite is composed of layers that refract light, showing as iridescent flashes when seen in sunlight. Believed to raise the consciousness, connecting one to universal energies, and helping to deflect unwanted negative energies.
This small list shows all the ways you can wear this gorgeous stone.
SEE ALSO: The Healing Properties Of Labradorite
Lovely Labradorite Bead Pendant Necklace features a one-of-a-kind pendant on a single strand labradorite bead necklace.
Each of these beautiful labradorite stones were carved into hearts to remind you of the beauty that resides within.
Unique Labradorite Seven Stone Bracelet features seven high quality polished labradorite stones set in sterling silver. This bracelet carries an exceptionally powerful vibration due to the high quality and quantity of pure labradorite. Many Hi
ndu sadhus (holy men) recommend healing stones be worn close to the skin.
Wow! All I can say is this stone is stunning. It’s rare for people to have so much of one particular stone, but it certainly makes an impression when they do. This type of stone is also fantastic for meditation spaces.
*unfortunately, we are temporarily out of this one-of-a-kind item*
Natural Labradorite Palm Stone, polished to a smooth feel and shape, fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Palm stones are an especially effective way to access the strong healing powers of gems because their size and shape make them easy to keep with you all day, carried in hand or placed directly on the body.
Pretty Labradorite Filigree Earrings feature polished labradorite stones set in sterling silver and ornamented with a delicate filigree border. This stone will add a subtle grace to any outfit, and glimmer beautifully in the light.
Labradorite Pyramid derives its power from the sacred geometry inherent in the three sided form. The most powerful area in a pyramid is in the center, near the apex so it can be helpful to focus your intention on this spot. When working with these powerful items, be sure you have stated a purpose for the highest good, and are clear about your desires.
Labradorite Moon Bathing Ritual
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh sage
- 1 set of Labradorite palm stones or 2 Labradorite crystals of any kind
- On the night of the full moon, burn a small amount of sage.
- Grab your two labradorite stones, one in each hand. Take a moment to take in the moon’s glory, raising the labradorite to the moon so that your crystals can connect with her energy.
- As if your Labradorite was a bar of soap, rub them all over your body, as if you’re washing your body with the crystal energy. This action purifies your energy and connects you with the energy of light. It clears any negativity or stuck energy in your aura and energy field.
- Now, it is time to manifest the new. Say another prayer, this time to the moon: “Mother moon, please illuminate me. Shine your bright light on me. May it give me opportunity.” Holding your Labradorite, state your manifestations out loud. This allows you to not only get back in sync with nature, by engaging with outside elements, but also forces us to get back in sync with ourselves, by stating clearly what it is we want.
Latest posts by Sivana (see all)
- I’m Yunha Kim, And This Is My Dharma - September 8, 2017
- How Losing Everything Can Make You Feel Happier, More Peaceful - September 8, 2017
- Establish Being, Perform Action - September 8, 2017