Life is all about relating. We seek connections and in doing so, we develop relationships that offer us the opportunity to heal what is wounded within us. Stones and crystals can aid in accomplishing this because their energies can enhance certain relationship qualities. They can help you nourish love, work through conflicts, maintain harmony, and transmute negative factors into positive ones.
The most important relationship you can foster is the one you have with yourself. If you don’t like or even accept yourself as you are, then that will adversely affect the relationships you to have with other people.
Do you desperately remain at home looking at your Facebook feed, getting the feeling that everyone you know is hanging out but nobody bothered to call you? You’re not afraid to walk alone at night because no one ever follows you, and when you try to talk to yourself, the conversations are boring. Your self-doubts and social anxiety give way to a deep sense of personal inadequacy and the only thing you feel you have mastered besides the game of solitaire is self-deprecation.
You need the right stones to help you dispel your inner fears and delete all of those beliefs that make you feel bummed out:
- Charoite gets you out of your funk. It aligns the heart and mind, boosts self-esteem, helps you be assertive, and makes you fearless. It gives you the confidence to pull your head out from under the covers.
- Aventurine helps you to overcome feelings of self-doubt. It increases confidence, self-worth, and optimism. Your mind and energy field open up, which allows you to clearly see the opportunities that surround you.
- Pink Kunzite enables you to accept and love yourself. You’ll feel good even on bad hair days. Hold the pink kunzite to release daily stress, calm nerves, and lose fear.
Family relationships are one of the most crucial factors in determining how we turn out as an adult. Each family has a unique set of dynamics, which impacts our development, ideas, and ways of behaving and interacting with others. These relationships are a mix of comfort and conflict that link into our energy field. Family relationships trigger all sorts of emotions that sometimes short circuit and need to be re-balanced.
Does it take a village made of crystal to help some families? Breathe deep, feel some stones, and keep the energy spinning in a positive way:
- Green Jasper is a potent aid in nurturing existing family relationships, and beneficial in making new family members feel comfortable. It makes a nice gift for soon-to-be in-laws who are new to the pecking order.
- Blue Lace Agate is an excellent choice for family unity. It reduces quarrels by inspiring you to say the right thing at the right time, but leaving unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- Petalite balances yin/yang energies and aligns the mind, body, and spirit. It is also a peace-promoting stone that can bring gentle calm in most any situation. Petalite is especially great to have around when younger family members are on a sugar high and need some calming vibrations.
There is nothing better in the world than knowing you have good friends who give you steadfast support, respect your boundaries, and show up when you need them. These are the people closest to you, those you call first when something great happens, and those you look to for a hug when life sucks.
Crystals are great gifts to give friends. They can also be displayed in your home to keep you rooted into those good friendship vibes. Have a look at these friendly stones:
- Lapis lazuli is considered a stone of friendship. The blue stone is reputed to promote harmony in relationships. It is also a stone of truth, so expect your friends to give an honest answer when asked for their opinion on your new tattoo or the person you just started dating.
- Rose Quartz opens the door to sensitivity and strengthens empathy. It promotes trust and creates inner harmony. This stone also creates an energetic bond as firm as those of blood ties. Rose quartz promises that you’ll have a friend you can call at 4 in the morning because you need someone to talk you off the ledge.
- Sodalite attracts friendships. Stock up on this if you’re tired of dining alone and need some company. It is excellent for emotional balance and intuition, and also sends away gloom.
If you want to amplify the energy of a particular stone, then you can try adding a piece of clear quartz crystal to the mix for a nice, extra buzz. Energy is meant to change forms constantly. What stones work for you may not resonate for someone else and you may need to tweak and adjust your selected stones to accommodate shifts in your life.
Latest posts by Lisa Barretta (see all)
- Crystal And Gemstone Remedies: Relax And Put Your Relationships ‘On the Rocks’ - June 27, 2017
- Understanding Gemstone Astrology - June 8, 2017