Aromatherapy is deeply connected to chakra healing, and using the two in concert with each other can be enormously beneficial.
Essential oils are not just a miscellaneous combination of alcohols.
Each oil also has its own pranic energy and frequency, and these subtle energies make our chakras “vibrate” again, when, otherwise, they might remain quiet. They’re like tuning forks for your chakras! Essential oils can have a profound effect on us, and not just because they smell good; they also penetrate the blood-brain barrier. That means the molecules are actually absorbed into the brain and interact with our neurons.
Some of the oils below overlap, so it’s a good to note which ones you use for each chakra. And remember that many people react differently to these oils, so it’s important to use your intuitive faculties and try different blends. Using essential oils is a great tool to bring balance into our lives. They can help remove hidden blockages, tune up emotional and physical harmony, and bring peace to our bodies’ energy centers.
- Crown Chakra- Frankincense, rosewood, jasmine, rose, neroli
- Third Eye Chakra- Rosemary, juniper, lemon, pine, thyme, clary sage
- Throat Chakra- Blue chamomile, myrrh, cypress, basil, hyssop, peppermint, rosemary, sandalwood
- Heart Chakra- Geranium rose, bergamot, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lavender
- Solar Plexus Chakra- Juniper, cedarwood, black pepper, hyssop, marjoram, cardamom, lemon, grapefruit, vetiver,
- Sacral Chakra- Jasmine, rose, sandalwood, ginger, clary sage, fennel, cardamom
- Root Chakra- Myrrh, patchouli, vetiver, rosewood, thyme, frankincense, ylang-ylang
Latest posts by Matt Caron (see all)
- The Top 4 Misconceptions About The Philosophy Of Mindfulness - June 28, 2017
- The Top 3 Things Your Pet Can Teach You About Spirituality - June 26, 2017
- 19 Profound Lessons From The Ancient Sage, Rumi - June 23, 2017